You be the judge!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The comments that pissed me off are the blanket comments.  "Fuck the police" or "Hang the police".  Believe me, I know there are assholes out there that have no business wearing the badge and make the rest of us look very bad. Especially when that is all you see on TV or the internet, the negative.  There is never anyone around to film a cop pulling someone from a burning car, or going to a domestic dispute and calming the situation down.   If you feel these particular officers were wrong, then say "fuck these cops" or "hang these cops", but don't make blanket statements.  Also, like allot of you have said, we don't know the whole story.  

As you are reading this, put this to some thought.  I put on a bullet resistant vest every night to GO TO WORK!!  I am out there ready to step in between some nut shooting a gun and the poor helpless stranger because I made an oath do that without question.  How many people can put that in their job description?!

Thank you to the people that say they support the police and understand what we go through.

Undertow ]

Even me when I said when the flashing red lights are behind me I think it's Christmas time?   ;D

Especially you TOW. You never know, one day those lights might be me. I work in Chicago. I'll have to check APC's site again and remember what you look like so I can cut you a break, if it is ever me. Or, you can just tell any cop that stops you "Would it make a difference if I told you...I'm Undertow from UF." lol

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I watch COPS every Saturday night just before America's most wanted for about the past 10 years or so. Does that count? LOL dude No one is saying ALL cops are bad, but I can almost guarantee there are more than just a hand full of corrupt officers out there.

Look man no one is questioning your loyalty to protect and serve, but I have seen some FOUL! shit in my days by COPS! and also GOOD shit in my days by COPS! So bottom line.....if your a good cop the all my props to you, but IF you are a FOUL COP! You can suck my ass.

And truth be told.... I think 90% of COPS abuse there power! Even if its just a "simple things" they can get away with, but are NOT suppose to do (and I know you know what I mean)....thats just MY opinion 100% bro. Not dogging you or cops, just calling it like I see it.

IrshZ28 ]
Undertow ]

Even me when I said when the flashing red lights are behind me I think it's Christmas time? ;D

Especially you TOW. You never know, one day those lights might be me. I work in Chicago. I'll have to check APC's site again and remember what you look like so I can cut you a break, if it is ever me. Or, you can just tell any cop that stops you "Would it make a difference if I told you...I'm Undertow from UF." lol

I think that's a TRAP and you want me to tell cops that because you've already initiated a city-wide "Capture Undertow" dragnet. Now I need to start erasing pictures online. LOL

yeah, blanket statements against police / firefighters/ military persons is a horrid thing to do.

I think they are the only types of people I will refer to as sir or ma'am since I'm a firm believer in not using titles even if they're pro-noun based. I wouldn't even call the president "Mr. President" unless he had prior service. I'd call him by his actual name & thats regardless of his political party affiliation.

IrshZ28 ]
Undertow ]

Even me when I said when the flashing red lights are behind me I think it's Christmas time?   ;D

Especially you TOW.  You never know, one day those lights might be me.  I work in Chicago.  I'll have to check APC's site again and remember what you look like so I can cut you a break, if it is ever me.  Or, you can just tell any cop that stops you "Would it make a difference if I told you...I'm Undertow from UF." lol

I knew you were corrupt! LOL Just kidding.

I am a sweet talker and that gets me out of alot of crap with the law. Respect them, and they will respect you!

I'm not trying to bash anyone in service at all, but I agree with Havoc 100%. Don't get me wrong I have probably 8-10 friends that are cops and they always try to talk me into going to the academy. I couldn't do it. The first time some degenerate spit in my face, I'd break his. Now that being said, there are ALOT of young cops that do nothing but abuse their power and try to intimidate people. I personally believe that fault lies in most of the acadamies. Due to criminals getting worse and worse, the training for police has become increasingly more aggressive. By all means it needs to be. However, they really need to sit back and address the screening process for police. LA has done it as a city and have had great results. Like someone said earlier, you can't undo 18+ years of bad parenting, but you can intensify screening protocols. Honestly most acadamies should know better. The shitty attitude of the general public isn't going to change towards PD's, until the Pd's start doing something to get rid of the assclowns, whether it causes them a staffing problem or not. I suppose you'd have to fault the unions too for sticking up for alot of those dickhead types.

I got nothing but love for the guys fighting the good fight honorably, but there are alot of bad seeds that give all police a bad name. LIke someone said earlier, it's the same with ANY position that has authority over the general population of sheep.

That lady probably did something to warrant some of that treatment, but the male officers should NOT have been in there. Period.

BigMoneyNacku ]

That lady probably did something to warrant some of that treatment, but the male officers should NOT have been in there. Period.

+1

I won't get into the good cop bad cop debate, I have seen both sides of the spectrum and respect those that honorably serve. The only thing I would comment on is the whole men stripping this women naked and handcuffed, maybe the strip search was needed and maybe she was refusing but IMO there shouldn't of been men doing it. I'm not a correctional officer but don't women prisoner's get stripped searched by women, and men by men? Maybe someone can clarify but it seems it would/should be that way.

I never post here but this one got me.

My father is 25+ year police officer and I can say that there is ALWAYS someone who wants to make cops look bad.  Everytime I see some video on the news, thay always show what the cop did.  They edit things out.  I don't understand why someone would want to make the cop a bad guy if he wasn't. Agreed there are a lot of bad cops, but not all.  When it comes down to it, I want my dad to come home before yours. I bet no one would have a problem calling the police if they needed them.

Ok, I finally watched the vid. Like everyone and myself have said, we don't know the whole story. From what I've seen there is no physical abuse occurring, in the sense they aren't not applying any control techniques that are not text book.

Now about the strip search. I don't know why they felt it neccesary to conduct one, again we don't know what warranted it. But obviously a police officer is taping the search. I mentioned this because they knew they were going to conduct a strip search and wanted it taped so when it does go to court, they have proof they did nothing wrong. Remember the police released the vid because they are backing what they did. Obviously they felt they needed a strip search for safety reasons, that is the only reason I can think of for a strip search. I admit I don't know why there are male officers there, but if there are only 2 female officers working and that women is going nuts, you have no choice but to get more muscle in there for everyones safety.

Again, its real easy to be an arm chair quarter back without being at the scene from the beginning and knowing what happened in the booking room.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Look the way I see it .....is that MAYBE the "text book" needs to be re-written or at lease re-evaluated. I sure would like to see how you ALL feel if that was your MOM or WIFE or even DAUGHTER, how would you feel then? Would you be like......oh well, they where just dong their duty? Or would you be outraged that someone was forcefully stripping your loved one naked?

I would also like to see the statistics, from a Cop's death, at the hands of a BAD GUY.... to BAD GUY death at the hand of a COP, Obviously nation wide statistics is what I mean.

Look like I said, I respect the "TRUE" officers out there risking there lives everyday to help people in need. BUT! how many COPS use that shit as a excuse, to do wrong? EVEN if its just a mild thing to take advantage of?

For instance I have "literally" been in the car with my friend(who is a cop) in his personally owned car. When we where pulled over for speeding. When the officer came up to the side of the car, my friend flashed his badge and the officer let us go with out a hitch!

Thats what I mean by the little things! They should "NOT" be ABOVE THE LAW! And I'm my "personal opinion" many of them think they are.....even on little instances. Look like I said I respect the shit out of hard working "HONEST COPS" BUT! Even if you go into a 7eleven and get that free cup of coffee because you are a cop. Then to me you are living outside the law. Even though its just a stupid cup of coffee!.......would they give that coffee to a ordinary Joe? That may risk his life everyday working in the mine, or in the steel factory? Or any other dangerous job?

Thats ALL I'm saying........seriously think about it.

H.A.V.0.C ]

Look the way I see it .....is that MAYBE the "text book" needs to be re-written or at lease re-evaluated. I sure would like to see how you ALL feel if that was your MOM or WIFE or even DAUGHTER, how would you feel then? Would you be like......oh well, they where just dong their duty? Or would you be outraged that someone was forcefully stripping your loved one naked?

It depends.

If my mom was a crack whore or liked to steal silverware from restaurants, I would probably even be outside the cell letting her know that she did this to herself and that this would be better for her in the long run......

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Undertow ]
H.A.V.0.C ]

It depends.

If my mom was a crack whore or liked to steal silverware from restaurants, I would probably even be outside the cell letting her know that she did this to herself and that this would be better for her in the long run......

Very true, but also how many cases of mistaken identity are there a year? What if she was innocent? And they where just doing their "text book" routine? Would you be cool with it then?