BF3 Server Owner Thread (Sticky??)

So I thought It would be a good idea for all to post the information to there Rent-a-Server... Maybe even a link (if that's possible) TNU is still waiting for a server to become available in which I will update This post, But if anyone has one that is purchased already & you would like to post it here so We can all Add each other to the "Favorites" List... & then play together consistently.. Just post The Name & Server Info Here!!!

Edited by chiamira

[sCK] is going to be doing this. I tried last night unsuccessfully. Would love to get involved with the few of you who play that game. I have a small group of members who do it (I'm too busy but want to hang and play it sometimes) so as soon as we have a server, I'll make it known.

Circle Nine has 2 severs at this moment.

( You can find both easily by typing the word " Circle " )

I will add you guys to my favorites when I get home, Also FYI clans... If you change your server name it will not match favorites so then it has to be researched again... bull if you ask me but oh well

Also FYI EA is having some issues with the private servers, TNU's Server is currently unavailable... (also some bull)

Whats up guys, just here to let you know Old Gentleman's Club [OGC], has their own BF3 server.

Server name - [OGC]'s FREE BEER it is set up as a hardcore server with a few little tweaks, nothing major.

Search for OGC and add us to your favorite list, we will always welcome the company.

Edited by NaturlBornKilla1

Whats up guys, just here to let you know Old Gentleman's Club [OGC], has their own BF3 server.

Server name - [OGC]'s FREE BEER it is set up as a hardcore server with a few little tweaks, nothing major.

Search for OGC and add us to your favorite list, we will always welcome the company.

Will do man will do!

sent from my Rooted DX2 w/ Eclipse ROM using tapatalk

So my server was empty because it had a custom map rotation (an awesome vehicle rotation if you ask me), so I changed it to "Most Popular Maps" rotation and my server filled up in less than 15 minutes. Amazing. You have to do what you can to keep the room full and advertise the clan lol