Does UF and UF clans have any interest in Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

A couple things. Why have you completely dropped MW3? Sure the clans around here have moved on but there is something like 25-30k clans signing up for the cod clan-ops [and that's just ps3] surely we could get 20 or so [and I don't mean thousand] of them here for a tournament. I do get the whole testing out everything first before you jump into something but then again if you wait you might be last to the table and all the clans have gone elsewhere. I bought Starhawk and I haven't been able to open it yet but it seems like a good game from everything I hear. I bet if you where to do something out side the box for ps3 clans would come back. Do a crazy tac-map or a whole new gaming system if you must there's tons you can do. I'm with Red I want to play here and have fun like everyone use to.

Edited by Last-

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Directors

Im not against setting up a theme night bracket. Id like to see some interest in it before dedicating full resources to it though

• Directors

there is also the chance that we might consider opening UNREST one last time, since it has been fully designed.

Ya john maybe opening it up but you know give it a long sign up time to fill up like a month so the word can get out there [or sooner if you get 16 teams signed up]. Some theme nights could be fun as well a Saturday Night massacre where everyone is using De's and throwing knifes. I have an idea how about a COD FFA one night event winner take all for some type of prize. Hell I buy it if I most some 25 dollar gift card for the winner and its free to sign up.

You are right fearless this did kinda go off topic, I will work on splitting the non GFRS track into its own thread

I was getting ready to say something. But this is more than expected, thank u!!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

• Directors
:::still crossing fingers:::

I wanted to test multiplayer the other night and for the life of me Viper and I could not get in a game... I saw this a couple of times in the beta, but man I have not been able to get in a single game unless I put up my own room

I would like to get in some private matches so we can test stability, best length, etc or if you guys can give me feedback that would be good too. And I have not forgotten about moving posts, just have not gotten to it yet.

• Directors

Damn I forget this is a holiday weekend... damnit I got to find a job so I can know these thing (Holiday = Days Off lol)

Well lets shoot for Tue/Wed Friday I am driving to LA and will be limited on game play for the week.

I wanted to test multiplayer the other night and for the life of me Viper and I could not get in a game... I saw this a couple of times in the beta, but man I have not been able to get in a single game unless I put up my own room

I would like to get in some private matches so we can test stability, best length, etc or if you guys can give me feedback that would be good too. And I have not forgotten about moving posts, just have not gotten to it yet.

We routinely have parties of 6 and it takes no time to find a game. We may initially be on opposite sides but once the room fulls - the game automatically adjusts and puts on the same team. I've found parties of 2-4 find games and get on the same side within seconds. As for testing, just let me know and I'll help out with this. Really looking forward to competitive matches on this game.

• Directors

I'm going to try testing thus out some over the next few days. Add psn "Sadist-"

• Directors

I'm right in feeling like hit detect/fatal kills seem like Mw3 hardcore?

Any chance once UF does whatever it needs to test things, that we can get something like black going? Wars on Mon,Wen,Frid all gamemodes. Only restrictions could be 203's and the drone that shoots grenades or whatever. Seems like 5-6 clans are already interested, that's a pretty good start. We would only need to double that. You could run this for 1,2, or 3 months and then a tac-map after or some other tourney.

Maybe it could start June 18th or June 25th, that would be cool. Seems like you would want to start something sooner instead of waiting months. I just hope whatever happens this doesn't go like bf3. What has it been 7+ months since launch and still nothing?