Does UF and UF clans have any interest in Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys - just wanted to bump this thread to the top and provide an update.

We are currently in the process of finalizing a tourney format for this game. An official announcement for a GRFS tournament should be made shortly!

I hope the community is still looking forward to competitive play on GRFS!

Stay tuned....

• Directors

I have not had a chance to put up the announcement, I just got back in town... we just added him to staff yesterday, man can't a guy get a chance to breath around here :sorry:

I think Ghost Recon fizzled out. BTW what happened to announcing new staff members? I guess that isn't important anymore to know who is running what now?

I've met up with a few clans in this community on GRFS in the past month and I'm still seeing a lot of activity online. I'm hoping an organized competition that this community can provide will help get even more folks interested.

• 2 weeks later...
We used to have a few, but with what I am hearing with the game things are keeping them interested for a long period of a time. I haven't played the game, so I don't know.

It's really a pretty stellar game. I finally got it and have been playing online the last few days. The biggest issues imo, are the host migration/lost connection problems, and the fact there is only one non-respawn game mode. In the games defense of the second point, it was designed to be respawn like BF is, I just would like to have seen more options.

I know @ least two UF clans that play GR. Ravenfall would be intetested in a future tournament I'm pretty sure. We had a scrimm with Bleach's clan it was a lot fun. Activity is lower now becuz of summer but something like this would stir activity in my neck of the woods!