Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Does UF and UF clans have any interest in Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Hey guys - just wanted to bump this thread to the top and provide an update.

We are currently in the process of finalizing a tourney format for this game. An official announcement for a GRFS tournament should be made shortly!

I hope the community is still looking forward to competitive play on GRFS!

Stay tuned....

I think Ghost Recon fizzled out. BTW what happened to announcing new staff members? I guess that isn't important anymore to know who is running what now?

I've met up with a few clans in this community on GRFS in the past month and I'm still seeing a lot of activity online. I'm hoping an organized competition that this community can provide will help get even more folks interested.

Hey Red, how many guys does 101 have playing Ghost Recom

We used to have a few, but with what I am hearing with the game things are keeping them interested for a long period of a time. I haven't played the game, so I don't know.

We used to have a few, but with what I am hearing with the game things are keeping them interested for a long period of a time. I haven't played the game, so I don't know.

It's really a pretty stellar game. I finally got it and have been playing online the last few days. The biggest issues imo, are the host migration/lost connection problems, and the fact there is only one non-respawn game mode. In the games defense of the second point, it was designed to be respawn like BF is, I just would like to have seen more options.

I know @ least two UF clans that play GR. Ravenfall would be intetested in a future tournament I'm pretty sure. We had a scrimm with Bleach's clan it was a lot fun. Activity is lower now becuz of summer but something like this would stir activity in my neck of the woods!