Lol... Just cause it's not a console game....

7 million paying players with an environment that is constantly updated. Ten straight years now of unending, continuous gameplay.

If your not an RPG gamer than it's not for you. If you like Oblivion, you'll like World of Warcraft.

And yes, I am a bit of a geekboy...I also play Magic the Gathering, preparing for two-headed giant tournaments on the pro-tour.

WoW has not been out for 10 years. I started playing that as soon as it was released and at the start, it was an amazing game. I spent almost 2 full years playing it.

Let me just warn you however, all that glitters is not gold at times in the WoW community.

1) I hope you guys did not choose a PvP server at first. All the immature kids that we all strive to get away from here in our UF community, run rampant on those types of servers.

2) Constantly updated patches with new modifications usually FUBAR things up for a good week or two. Those precious patches also take forever to download from Blizzard. I suggest trying to get it from Filefront once the patch is released. You will save yourself alot of time.

3) Just because WoW is a pay to play game, do not think that it is trouble free. You guys already decided on a server but it is still early for you guys to start over if you like. I suggest going to Worldofwarcraft.com and looking up the Realm Forums and do a little homework on some servers. Try to find one that has the newer Server Upgrades because most of the old ones are all Overpopulated and are plagued by constant server crashes and waiting lines to actually play.

Other than that, I wish you guys all the best.

Since your going to be a WoW'er.  You should check out the guildportal websites. They're free and link up to the game automatically for roster updates and such.  Forums are included as well.  My cousin runs a big family type guild in WoW too.  There site is http://www.alliedarmyguild.com and they are in the lightbringer server.  Check em out sometime, maybe you guys can be allies or something.  They have weekly dungeon raids and are always looking for friendly guilds to run with.  Best of luck to ya PHS.

:)   -STRICK- :)

-STRICK- ]

Since your going to be a WoW'er. You should check out the guildportal websites. They're free and link up to the game automatically for roster updates and such. Forums are included as well. My cousin runs a big family type guild in WoW too. There site is http://www.alliedarmyguild.com and they are in the lightbringer server. Check em out sometime, maybe you guys can be allies or something. They have weekly dungeon raids and are always looking for friendly guilds to run with. Best of luck to ya PHS.

:) -STRICK- :)

Thanks Strick...will do.

Guest [iLL] Andawg
TF-Zero ]

SOCOM is losing customers to WoW.. That's a first. Usually its liek Vegas or GRAW.. LOL!

I've lost 4 players to WOW, and a few friends to second life. I don't see it but hey to each his own as they say.