BF3: Squad Battles for PS3

• Directors

Yes and yes, ladders are open to the public, we are getting the structure down right now, as we create the different ladders it creates a post like this. We are also polishing up the general rules that will address expectations in the ladders and that it will affect your ability to get into the tournaments.

We expect the Veteran UF clans to use the ladders as a way to teach clans about UF and provide feedback on a clan that either needs some guidance or is a problem.

• Directors

Covert we are just getting started, rules are in the process of being written and we are going to offer Challenge options for Map, Mode and we can add Hardcore or we can do a hardcore only ladder if their is enough interest.

Squads will be 4 v 4 and clans will be 12 v 12

Covert we are just getting started, rules are in the process of being written and we are going to offer Challenge options for Map, Mode and we can add Hardcore or we can do a hardcore only ladder if their is enough interest.

Squads will be 4 v 4 and clans will be 12 v 12

Sounds good, we're trying to focus on HC(it's more our play style) so I'm really happy to hear that. Will there be an announcement once the rules have been created?

On the clan ladder will there be the potential for other options in terms of numbers? I know at times we may only have 8 and 4 is kind of small for us.

Yes we are open to various settings, we are currently running a series of surveys over the next couple of weeks to cover much of this.

Sorry for the 20 questions, I just haven't been here in awhile and I'm still trying to learn the new flow around here.

Are survey's posted in the announcement area as well?

• Directors

No worries Covert, good to see you around... The additional surveys will be posted as we add them in the notices at the top of the forums.