PS Vita System Software Update (v1.65)

Hi, everyone. The next PS Vita System Software Update (v1.65) will be released soon and will include the following minor enhancements:

<ul>

<li>A "Notification Alert" option will be added to Settings, so you can toggle alerts on or off</li>

<li>“After 10 minutes†will be added to the time options under Power Save Settings </li>

<li>An Arrow icon will now appear when PS Vita finds new activities in the LiveArea</li>

<li>Caps Lock will be supported in the On Screen Keyboard</li>

</ul>

More...

Elaborate Irish... what happened.

Oh nothing. I'm sorry, I am just being a baby. lol

I just think the improvements are lacking I guess. I would have liked to see more. I mean, who cares about a caps lock. Their FB and Twitter apps are cool, but both completely lack picture uploading. Especially on a system that has two cameras. And the fact there isn't a flash player for the web browser is total garbage. That should have been in place since launch. The "after 10 minutes" is OK I guess. The Vita does shut down rather quickly.

I'm sure they will add a ton more throughout the lifetime. Hell, look at what the PS3 does now compared to when it first launched. I'm just being impatient.