Quick Question

I was looking over this MW3 announcement http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/83301-Modern-Warfare-3-Cancelations?p=849603#post849603 and was just wondering when does UF plan on doing another tournament "Tac-Map: Online Map Based Scenario Tournament Patent Pending © Copyright 2007 - 2012 UrgentFury.com All rights reserved" or otherwise for MW3? I mean I did read the whole part about the community needing to be more active and in-order to show that we are we need to partake in the "MW3: Clan Battles" here at UF. But it's always seemed to me that when UF has done "Tac-Maps: Online Map Based Scenario Tournament Patent Pending © Copyright 2007 - 2012 UrgentFury.com All rights reserved" no matter how many clans have signed up for other tournaments they all seem to come out the woodwork in order to play on a "Tac-Map: Online Map Based Scenario Tournament Patent Pending © Copyright 2007 - 2012 UrgentFury.com All rights reserved". If UF isn't going to hold any tournaments for MW3 then what shooter will UF be waiting for to actually run a tournament? Just seems like a never ending circle. UF wants teams to be active for them to put on tournaments but clans aren't active because there are no tournaments, so around and around we go.

Is Maturity even a word in your vocabulary?

Stirring the pot/Starting fights: 10points

Stirring the pot/Starting fights: Posting on threads trying to bait someone into an argument will not be allowed to continue. Trying to provoke another member by posting back handed comments is not how issues are resolved.

Now, now Red don't go breaking the rules.

Thank you for your interest and concern in the well being of Urgent Fury.

Instead of posts such as these, anyone could put their typing talents to better use by pointing teams to UF when applications WERE open for the most recent MW3 tournament.

Unfortunately, it is after such an announcement that we get reactive feedback instead of proactive support when we have tournaments available.

@last - don't bother posting if you are here to attempt to start drama. If you are truly concerned in the efforts of UF, then this is not the way to accomplish it. If you are just here to take your stab at UF, let this serve as a warning. You are welcome to stay in our home so long as you show respect.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for your interest and concern in the well being of Urgent Fury.

Instead of posts such as these, anyone could put their typing talents to better use by pointing teams to UF when applications WERE open for the most recent MW3 tournament.

Unfortunately, it is after such an announcement that we get reactive feedback instead of proactive support when we have tournaments available.

@last - don't bother posting if you are here to attempt to start drama. If you are truly concerned in the efforts of UF, then this is not the way to accomplish it. If you are just here to take your stab at UF, let this serve as a warning. You are welcome to stay in our home so long as you show respect.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Oh I'm sorry I must have missed the post that others made with their reactive feedback. I mean if I didn't know any better I would just have assumed nobody cared, since it takes me to make a post asking what's going on around here. I would have sent clans here but I kinda thought UF had a team of guys that did that or use to have. I just look around here and this is what i see 4 Days Ago Go to last post 1 Week Ago Go to last post and so on and so on. You think I like seeing good old UF to the point where only 2 threads are used "Campaign 2012, PS3 General" It's turned into a gaming site that no longer games. As for helping UF I did offer to give Shane along with the rest of you free advice on easy things you could do to make the site better but was turned away. As for taking stabs at UF trust me you'd know if I was doing that. So am I am for the drama naw, I'm here to game.

• Directors

To be exact you wanted a conference call with the directors, and we said that we were not interested in doing that, but you are welcome to drop your suggestions in the box as for the rest of your statements, it sure reads like another frequent visitor we have DirtyFeast

Edited by Shane
Apparently we are violating a registered trademark, so we have linked to the users profile