Public Apology to Johnson and LPK...

And clans wonder why tournaments are not filling.

Only thing I could say is, this should have been between owners of service and lpk. You really want new comers reading this? I hope LPK and service owners come to a happy medium.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

also because sadly the tournaments have been thrown on the back burner and the Number one priority now is sadly being a news site rather then a tournament site. UF has been going down hill for awhile sadly wish sucks because in past tourneys on here i have had tons of fun and met alot of great clans and people.

also because sadly the tournaments have been thrown on the back burner and the Number one priority now is sadly being a news site rather then a tournament site. UF has been going down hill for awhile sadly wish sucks because in past tourneys on here i have had tons of fun and met alot of great clans and people.

Really? This off the topic, but I think your opion is off some. "A news site" What kind of people would view this type of news? Let me guess..... Gamers? So if posting this brings these gamers here, what the problem? I have meet and played with alot of these guys here. Sure sum have grown and have encountered life that has pulled them away. Some turned to poop and vanished. Some of the older clans RVN, U, Even LPK are some of the elite clans to ever exist. To become a member of one of these elite groups is taken highly. If this BS would stop in open eyes, where anyone can see it, this place could have the foundation to become a great place. But games are a issue as well. Clan orientated needs to be placed in games. It will take work for those who run this ship, and a game with clan orientated base, but this nonsense will just slow things down. Sorry to post this here, but had to say my peace on the above statement.

Its between LPK and Providers. Let them fix it behind closed doors.

Some of the older clans RVN, U, Even LPK are some of the elite clans to ever exist. To become a member of one of these elite groups is taken highly.

Its between LPK and Providers. Let them fix it behind closed doors.

roflmao. I was skimming this for entertainment value, and certainly found it in the form of pandering. RVN an elite clan?? really? The most regard it ever really got in a tournament was as a free win. At least you're somewhat on target with the U, they have their ups and downs like any clan but in that trio they at least have competed at a high level against the true top clans somewhat consistently. Damn Hush, I see you're out in left field as usual, picking boogers lol

That being said, its unfair to wholly blame the state of UF on the current ownership. True, they've fouled up a lot...no need to rehash. But clan gaming as a whole is different, more pubby oriented because of the games and attention spans they've cultivated. That, in turn, makes tournament sites a struggle to keep up with. The loyalty, the attention span, the hardcore feeling just isn't there anymore. I've quit from competitive gaming because it just became a bastardization of what it used to be, these sites basically containing the same clans with the same people over and over again...holding on to the past while maintaining a clan culture of in-breeding. Its just not important anymore

Edited by Pathogen-