You be the judge! PART 3

Guest H.A.V.0.C

WOW, I don't know about this one. The only problem I have here is I hear the guy say, "Yea I want o call my lawyer." If that is correct, he was a suspect in some case and he should have been searched before being brought into the interview room.

I don't blame the police because this douche shot himself, if saint is right about the charge I hope he is getting a pineapple shoved up his ass in hell right now (green side first). I would be more pissed at the officers who brought him in because they put the other police officers in the station at risk, big time.

Guest [APC]Swifthawk
WaR-Do6 ]

Well I guess he was guilty, thanks for saving us the money of housing your dumb ass.

LOL kind of have to agree here...

The guy coulda hosed half the department if he wanted to.. cops oughta consider themselves lucky on this one.

Barbecue ]

thats crazy i do beleave they should of done there job better ^^^

Why? An innocent man wouldn't have done that. So this way there is one less sick fucko molester walking this earth. I have zero tolerance for that kinda shit, and they all should get the needle. Priests included!!

Maybe that should be standard procedure..

With a few changes.. No cops around to get injured..

put the suspect in a bullet proof room with a gun inside a breakable glass container.. one round in chamber.

Have a sign that says "IN case of GUILT, break glass and do us all a favor"

:)

Goat ]

put the suspect in a bullet proof room with a gun inside a breakable glass container..   one round in chamber.

Goat for President!!!!!

BigMoneyNacku ]
Goat ]

put the suspect in a bullet proof room with a gun inside a breakable glass container..   one round in chamber.

Goat for President!!!!!

NICE!!!