Urgent Fury Dust Deployment 1 for Starhawk 5.14 - 5.21

• Directors

Urgent Fury Dust

Type: Teams Ladder

Description:

Dust is a series of six tournament events designed to prepare your clan for our Signature TacMap Tournament that will be revealed later this summer. Urgent Fury Dust will focus on 8-vs-8 matches that introduce your clan to our level of competitive but friendly sportsmanship; in fact, our motto is “Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity”. Who wants to play with cyber bullies, cheaters, or trash talkers? Certainly not us! We monitor clans to make sure they’re playing with respect for all players (even the people on their own team)

starhawklogo400.png

Each event, known as a deployment, will consist of eight matches carried over a two week period, and since we understand that some nights are better for some we have broken the war nights into two divisions to provide all clans with flexibility.

Alpha Division will run Monday through Thursday at 9 pm central standard time and the Bravo Division will run Wednesday through Saturday at 9 pm central standard time. Below is the full schedule.

• Alpha Deployments – Monday – Thursday 9 pm central standard time
    • May 14 – 17 and May 21 – 24
    • June 11 – 14 and June 18 – 21
    • July 9 – July 12 and July 16 – July 19

[*]Bravo Deployments – Wednesday – Saturday 9 pm central Standard Time

• May 30 – June 2 and June 6 – June 9
    • June 27 – June 30 and July 5 – July 8 (Matches adjusted for July 4th)
    • July 25 – July 28 and August 1 – August 4

The winner of each deployment will gain one of 24 slots into the upcoming TacMap Tournament.

I'm going to try like mad to get in this...

I'm in the middle of recruiting PS3 members to form an Iron Fox team....not that easy as I'm encountering. If I can get a solid group together on the PS3 side we will be all over this my man... I wasn't even sure what this game was until Shane sent me some links, etc.......

Could be an ugly crew..especially if I lead it, but I'm going to try and give it a go nonetheless.

Here's to seeing you cats on the PS3 side!

• Directors

Hey Day, good to hear, I knew you would like this game... go here to recruit http://community.us.playstation.com/community/games/shooter/starhawk/starhawk_clans_recruitment?view=discussions