Hello Urgent Fury, how's it going.

Just want to introduce myself, some may know me some may not.. I'm the Clan leader of the long standing Beer Clan. We are an all Adult gaming community who take pride in knowing that we don't have to cuss, throw controllers, and act like E-Thugs to be part of a great Clan.

Our Clan started with Socom 1 and have hung in through thick and then. When Socom was in it's prime we were over 150 strong, but we all know the out come of Socom Con and Socom 4, so we have branched off to other games and are very wide spread.

I currently support 2 forums and try to provide a place for Socom fans to stop in and say hello and be among people who still play the greatest game on the planet. http://www.socomfan.com/

Thank You Shane for the invite to your great site and I hope to be a valuable part of it.

• Directors

Paul is good peoples, though when we were both in Seattle for Zipper we did not get a chance to meet up, hopefully the next time I am down south we can get a Drink or maybe some dinner.

• Directors
Thanks Shane, no doubt we can meet up, I know a great place we can grab a Pizza and drink some Micro Brew. Looking forward to it soon.

Sorry about the Seattle thing, LOL, I got side tracked with all the Socom 4 Drama. :loco:

No worries, we were all a little surprised with the results of that.

What I think is sad is how most shooter games are being released half complete. If gamers were treated like regular consumers and were allowed to take back a video a game to Walmart or Gamestop for a full refund, I think Sony would think twice about releasing a game that is broken. But instead, they know once you open it, it's yours.

• Directors

Wouldn't it be interesting if their was a lemon law for games.... Now that would be somethin.

Now it just seems release dates are set for quarterly earnings, not for when a game is actually finished.

Edited by John

What I think is sad is how most shooter games are being released half complete. If gamers were treated like regular consumers and were allowed to take back a video a game to Walmart or Gamestop for a full refund, I think Sony would think twice about releasing a game that is broken. But instead, they know once you open it, it's yours.

I completely agree. But it's not just shooters.