I'm too late!

Nooooooooooooooo!

I didn't get a chance to be petty as well!

Ah well. At least there was a nice grouping of RVN, the U, and LPK.

Uprising were monoliths, I remember that. So hard to topple. Credit where credit is due. Very few clans can make others feel as if they might lose before the match even began....but The U were sometimes able to do that. Impressive.

And LPK...anytime we had a match against them, I knew there would be a fair chance of losing because those guys had interesting teamwork, but that a win would be most exciting.

And RVN...they're good guys. Won some, lost some. Being in it, I've never been ashamed of anything that clan's ever done, win/lose/or otherwise. Never won a championship, true, but there are about 80% of the rest of this community, current and past, who never had either. We all walked away from the same thing, though, and that was a damn good time with good competition. If it wasn't good competition, then those who did win championships wouldn't have taken any pride in it.

To that weirdo who literally fell onto the floor, began rolling about, and chuckled until his asshole fell off beside him...I'm sorry. That sounds horrible. Really horrible.

I always felt something was missing if there was a tournament without RVN in it.

What? A couple more notches in your win column? :)

Thanks.

For me at one time, I always felt like there was something missing when a tourney didn't have LPK in it....at one time, Red Cell....I remember the MERCS or *M* being a big favorite of mine...cBF for sure...I liked the Divine Knights...hell, for a time, even Stormwatch (minus the penis)...I'm leaving out quite a few. It was cool to see the clans wh you would see over the last 3, 4 or 5 tourneys sign up again for the newest one and you kinda anticipating seeing your "divisional rival" once again on the field.

Really appreciate the sentiment, though.

Sentiment's always a nice thing.

It's not as easy for many as, say, being a dick.....so when ya see it (or even better, receive it) it should be thanked.

:)

Ah well. At least there was a nice grouping of RVN, the U, and LPK.

Uprising were monoliths, I remember that. So hard to topple. Credit where credit is due. Very few clans can make others feel as if they might lose before the match even began....but The U were sometimes able to do that. Impressive.

thanks

• 8 months later...
What? A couple more notches in your win column? :)

Thanks.

For me at one time, I always felt like there was something missing when a tourney didn't have LPK in it....at one time, Red Cell....I remember the MERCS or *M* being a big favorite of mine...cBF for sure...I liked the Divine Knights...hell, for a time, even Stormwatch (minus the penis)...I'm leaving out quite a few. It was cool to see the clans wh you would see over the last 3, 4 or 5 tourneys sign up again for the newest one and you kinda anticipating seeing your "divisional rival" once again on the field.

Really appreciate the sentiment, though.

Sentiment's always a nice thing.

It's not as easy for many as, say, being a dick.....so when ya see it (or even better, receive it) it should be thanked.

:)

Well I'm way late on commenting on this LOL. Tow thanks for the nice words! Catch you on some time!