Battlefield 3???

Where is everyone….Since Friday I have made sure that the Urgent Fury Battlefield 3 server is up and full of people but yet it seems like I have not seen anyone from this community in there, come on guys lets all shoot it up a little bit huh….

So here is what I propose, this coming weekend (Friday and Saturday Night) lets see if we can take over the server from the randoms and just have some fun like the old days of cBF's Trauma Ward and RVN's Midnight Mass...

One other thing, not sure if this is something everyone wants, or something the UF will do, but does anyone have a problem with asking the UF BF3 server admin to add some more maps to the server and bump the conquest tickets up to 4 or %500….I ask because it seems that the majority of the servers out there that stay filled are set up like this, and to be honest I have had more fun in those rooms because the matches last longer and there is a LOT more destruction LOL

Hope to see some names and tags I recognize in there soon

I agree, I am not much for Team Death at all, but I love Conquest, Conquest Assault and Rush……If I am not mistaken I don't think there is TDM on the server right now, I think it is all CQ and Rush….but the only maps loaded up are the Karkand maps, I would like to see some more…..I personally like Wake Island LOL

I will set up a custom map rotation today. TDM will not be there, it's a worthless gamemode. The only time it has been is when I switch it to most popular to fill the room.

DH, it usually isn't on Hardcore. If enough people want it, we can add it. The problem with HC servers are the TK problems. Too many people TK people to take their vehicles, and we can't always be in the room to kick those clowns. I will check today also to see if we can turn the health down to HC levels and keep it ranked.

As for the large ticket numbers, it's a win/lose situation. I can guarantee that if one teams starts getting up big, the other team will start to leave in droves. Not to mention a single game taking 45 minutes plus to finish. Again, it's another thing that we can look at if the community wants it.

I only brought up the big ticket thing because the last two days that I got the server started I would get a full room in about 5 minutes, then after we went through the map list people started leaving to go to big ticket rooms , it seemed to be a recurring theme for the last 4 days….it make no difference to me though, I just want to start playing with some names I know instead of randoms in the UF Server

I noticed the UF server is Normal Mode which I never play. My clan and I only play hardcore mode. The hardcore mode is more realistic when it comes to killing someone with only a few rounds rather than a whole clip. Also, in hardcore you can't see your ammo count which is also more realistic and there is no health generation.

If the UF server was hardcore and mostly conquest I would play in that server every day.

Everyone has certain preferences in this game, I like the high ticket count but not the super high ticket count (%200 is a good number to me)…I also prefer hardcore but not everyone does…but I did like BigMoney's idea of lowering the health so that is was somewhere in between core and hardcore……But the whole point of me starting this thread was to try and get you guys to play on the server and have some fun with members of the UF community, I'm not asking all of you guys change the where and how your clan plays, just get together and bull shit and shoot it up a bit with fellow gunners now and then on a server that we can more or less call our own….

Well I won't say I was not a little disappointed, Friday night I had the server for almost an hour all by myself and I was an expert of taking all the rush objectives when there was no one to stop me, then Saturday night came around and I got a bunch of randoms but still no UF…..and same story for Sunday night, although I think I saw MikeJackson in there but it was just as I was leaving….thanks anyways guy.