VACUUMS

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Don't know that cheap and good go hand in hand but Dyson's are excellent vacuums, as well as Orecks.  Dyson's are a little cheaper and offer a line of cleaners made specifically for pet owners if you have a pet.  I know several people who own Dyson's and have never heard anything but good comments.

Snow

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

IMO - i just bought a new kirby for my wife...$2000 w/shampoo attachement!!

now i am a guy, and 50 dollar wal-mart vacuums have always been good enough, till i bought my own home. the kirby is worth every penny you pay, and if you want to know about longevity, i still have my grandmothers kirby, bought in the early 70's, and it works ALMOST as good as the one i bought my wife 6 months ago.

spend the money man, and get something of value.

the dyson is also a good vac, and not quite as much

If you can get a door knocker for a kirby. the starting price for the G6 model is 1899. BUT. If they want the sale they will give it to you for 925. The only thing is then they only get 25 bucks for the commision. If they sell if ful price they make 600. So you can talk them down.

Or another thing. You can get the i bot. That is only 300 bucks for it does it itself. And if you get the model kime me and my wife have. If will go back to the charger when it is almost dead. But not the best idea if you have a dog.

-Rage- ]

Definitely the Dyson Havoc.  What I would do is wait a week or so (if you can) and http://www.woot.com has them on there every once in a while.  On Woot they got for about 250-300 which is about a 100 dollar savings.

Woot.com is all refurbs. But the good thing with this It is close to you Havoc. They ship out of Carrollton. I had my package the next day from them. On a Two for Tues. sale on bluetooth headsets.

Dyson is a very good brand aswell. Infact. I think they are leading the market right now. Due to price. It is only like a 400-500 dollar unit.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Well I read about the robot and consumers reports give it a thumbs up. They said you will be amazed on how good they work, especially with the new 5th generation ones. So I bought one. for $212 with free shipping.