Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

Nashvillan Sig. request

I WANNA SEE WHAT YALL CAN DO WITH A NASHVILLAN THEME. I LIKE THINGS BLOWING UP AND CHAOS EVERYWHERE. I REALLY JUST WANT A UF SIG. IM NOT PARTICULAR ABOUT WHAT IM LOOKING FOR I JUS WANNA SEE WHAT YALL CAN DO. SOCOM NAME: Nashvillan CLAN: [POW] Predators Of War

thx fellas..

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

Here ya go brother.. enjoy it.. and if you want me to make any changes or if you flat out hate it let me know...

Arch

UF4_Sig_NashVillan.gif

LINES??? Don';t see u them.

Also as a word of advice. Try putting the joker render behind the bottom bar so it looks like you are seeing the figure through a window. It looks good and the combination of renders you used worked very well. Putting the Lets play fits nicely BUT I think the POW Nashvillain needs some work. Maybe when you readjust the render you can put it below the render.

Just my opinion

Nashvillan ]

looks good fellas the name is Nashvillan. there is no I at the end of the word. also how do store or use the sig. I dont know much about images.

It is already being hosted. Just right click the image and get the properties. Copy the code then put that in your profile.

Guest MultipleTarget

I came up with this

Something Different

I was gonna put Bad guy on it but i think the Sig it self Is bad

So no need to say it

ninjaA1.png

Hope you like it

MT