Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

To Everyone in Chicago or Illinois

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

I just put two and two together......and Im going to bootcamp in Illinois and yall should SO come to my graduation lol

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Lmao! maybe people will begin to understand the bond that Gaming, especially Socom brings to people lol

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

alright... Ill write letters to someone giving them the Info the when and the where and what not..... we will get this all figured out... i Ship out July 16th so It will be pretty awesome if some of yall showed up...WEARING Urgent Fury Shirts lol

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

its not in chicago.. its in Great Lakes....the thread is titled Chicago because i know there a good bit of people from Chi town lol.

I MIGHT consider showing up.....as long as I know that the half dozen people that are on this forum that I suspect would take the opportunity to SHOOT me were not going to be present.

Undertow ]

I MIGHT consider showing up.....as long as I know that the half dozen people that are on this forum that I suspect would take the opportunity to SHOOT me were not going to be present.

hahahahaha only half a dozen? wow. not bad. *cough*saint*cough* ;D huh? what? que? whaaa? dont ask questions.