It is COOOOOOLLLLLLLLD

NEO-X ]

Wow, smoke, where the hell are u man.. Im in CT right now over by rocky hill

its about 24°F Feels Like 10°F

Chicago suburbs. It was colder Saturday night, the wind chill was 35 below :-X. Chicago weather is nuts though. We can have a day in January thats 65, then 2 days later its 0 degrees and there's a blizzard.

I'll be with you guys in the sun in March when I go Boar hunting in Florida, but I'll be freezing my buns off in South Dakota and Missouri too when I go for Snow Geese. You guys are lucky, I mean I bet when it gets down to 50 you guys say "man it's cold out" lol.

smokeosama ]

I'll be with you guys in the sun in March when I go Boar hunting in Florida, but I'll be freezing my buns off in South Dakota and Missouri too when I go for Snow Geese. You guys are lucky, I mean I bet when it gets down to 50 you guys say "man it's cold out" lol.

I wish I was back home in Illinois man. The weathers nice down here and all, but that'll all change when the humdity hits 100% on a 98 degree day. I miss the seasons. You learn to appreciate them when you're without them.

it was about 3 this morning wind gust of abot 40-50 then if you on the ocaen side "york beach ,maine...then it is who the fuck knows it is very raw that is for sure.....

VERY COLD WIND..

but i am a true new englander so we are use to this shit just gotta dresss warm then i'm the same tem as them bums from the hot weather area ::)

I woke up this morning and the temperature was -4 felt like it was -26 the weather man said. That's just ridiculous, I got to walk out in the cold for a brief moment here at the hospital and let me tell you, not a good idea to go outside in a hospital gown and some footsies in this weather :-[

Then again like I said it was brief so I didn't die in the cold like Smoke did. ;D

Guest SuddenRedScare
ARCHANGEL ]

smoke is chicago area.. It was colder up here in Milwaukee..

weather is crazy man.  one day its 34 deg. out and the next its -6 and feeling like -24

That's Wisconsin for ya. ::)

I live up in Eau Claire.