Your Honest-To-God Phobia

Everyone has fears.

What's yours?

What's the one thing, ONE thing, in the world that no matter where you were, who you were with, what you were doing......if this phobia came across your path, you would just freak out?

I'll start.

Mine would be "Dracula's Bitches."

The women in white in all the Dracula movies that wear white gowns, seduce the men who come looking for Dracula, and eat babies that Dracula brings them.

I know this is very fictional....but there was one Halloween a LOOONG time ago that my girlfriend dressed up as a vampire chick in white. I wouldn't go near her the ENTIRE evening.

And that translates to just women in white in general. If I see a woman in white walking down an alley, or on the other side of the street at night.....I get a little creeped out.

So that's my TOP-SHELF phobia.

What's yours? Let's get cathartic and share a little.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate spiders.. lol

6 feet of water.!?

Do you never go swimmming in a pool deeper than 6 feet.?

You should take some swimming lessons or something, i think that would be an easy one to get over. I would die if i couldn't be able to go swimming.. pool, lake, ocean, whatever.

Actually i dont like being in the Ocean when your out past the waves, not sure if its "Jaws" that gets to me or what, but i get really freaked out (or in the kelp beds) ;D

I am 31 and I still can not have my feet under the bed, I get the ebby-jeebys' and almost go into convulsions. :'( It takes everything in me to make a bed or help make a bed.

With that being said I can not have any part of my body hang off the side of the bed. If I hear a noise in the room and some body part is close to the side of bed you hear a swoosh from me going into the fetal position, followed by a chuckle from wife - "what a bitch it's not funny". >:(

When I have really bad nightmares and I wake up, a hand or a foot will always be off the side of the bed.

Very sad.... and it sucks too!

WaR-Do6 ]

- "what a bitch it's not funny". >:(

irony is so ironic, because that IS funny.

Centipedes really send a shiver down my back every time. Something about 100 little legs moving at mach 10 across the basement or the bathroom drives me out of there.

I'm sure I have a lot more than this is just the first one that comes to mind.

CZambrano ]

centipedes/milipedes.  that's way to many fucking legs for me.

CZ you just gave me a horrible flashback when I was in the Marine Corps, although it is not a phobia of mine this thing chased 20 Marines out of a cave in Okinawa when we were doing the tunnel rats tour. They are very aggressive and they told us they had a bite equal to a scorpion; don't know if that is true or they just wanted to scare us but it fucking worked OMFG ahhh.... Anyways sorry if that causes you any creepy feelings.

Thereuopoda_lp.jpg

Birds. I fucking hate birds. I saw that old Hitchock movie when I was way too young to see it, and now I can't stand birds. If one flies too low for my taste or is sitting on the sidewalk, I run away like a little girl. Fucking birds.

Guest Stealthknight

I dont really know if its a phobia but the only thing that freaks me out is having something touching me when i dont know what it is. Whether is a bug or stick or w/e. I have occasionally tricked myself into believing something was touching me when i wasnt around anything. Just a wierd feeling and it freaks me out.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

See to me there is a fine line between fearlessness and stupidity...I have no Phobia (Except losing someone close to me) for instance.

I dont mind snakes or spiders...im not afraid of them...but im not gonna jump into a pit of cobras and tarantulas because thats just fucking STUPID!

so i guess my answer is: my only fear is losing someone close to me (Yes that includes you guys here too ;) lol)

DADDY FUCKING LONG LEGS WHILE IM IN THE SHOWER.

It was along time agao, But I remember being in the shower just jumped in.....turned around to adjust the water a bit and there it was. The biggest, longest legged some of a bitchin spider. I FREAKED out.

Oh...I also cant stand eggs that are larger than a normal chicken egg. THats just wierd.

Well im not joking when i say this but im serious as hell,i fracking hate, none other than zombies,them mother frackers,come on if the world going to end lets do it the right way, with a bang,i think bc as a kid growing up i kept watching,return of living dead 1@2 ect movies, when i was bye myself,no biggie u would think,but we happen to live near one of the biggest cemetery in our city,i mean u keep shooting it and it dont die,wtf,so yea in a nutshell, zombies

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

I'd step on that big millipede thing.. squash it like a bug.. especially if I had a big ass kicking marine boot on!

I had a fear of heights until I stepped on a plane and went 42k feet in the air.. that one is gone now, but I still got irky when I went to the empire state building. It just depends on the structure and how your looking down.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Anything crawling on my skin, and I think I'm a little claustrophobic, but that could be that 265 lb guys aren't supposed to craw in tight places. Unless they're loobed properly first. ;)