Your Honest-To-God Phobia

Chili-Palmer ]

6 feet of water.!?

Do you never go swimmming in a pool deeper than 6 feet.?

You should take some swimming lessons or something, i think that would be an easy one to get over. I would die if i couldn't be able to go swimming.. pool, lake, ocean, whatever.

Actually i dont like being in the Ocean when your out past the waves, not sure if its "Jaws" that gets to me or what, but i get really freaked out (or in the kelp beds) ;D

It's something that happened when I was a youngin back in Germany. I almost drowned in a pond near my house that was about 15' deep. I was swinging off of a rope swing into the pond and I went under, for some reason I couldn't get back to the top and I blacked out for a while. Apparently CPR had to be done and all that blah blah blah. Since then I've always feared anything over 6'

I know how to swim and I can swim very well, but I just hate being in anything over 6'

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i am not afraid of many things, but the one thing i truly cannot handle is being in a room somebody died in. i dont mean hospitals, i mean in a house, or apartment, or someplace your not supposed to die in. if i enter one of those rooms, and i know about its past, i have nightmares about the person dying in it.

Guest [APC]Swifthawk
WaR-Do6 ]

First how do you see it in a dark cave, what you point at with a light is what you see.

Two the mofo was on the ceiling and them caves aren't that big.  I get the chills all over thinking about that thing it is the size of a 20oz coke bottle.

so use both boots :-*

ARCHANGEL ]
WaR-Do6 ]

First how do you see it in a dark cave, what you point at with a light is what you see.

Two the mofo was on the ceiling and them caves aren't that big. I get the chills all over thinking about that thing it is the size of a 20oz coke bottle.

so use both boots :-*

Can I have them back when you pull them out of your butt. :-*

I know this sounds bad, but Im a firm believer in ghosts and demons, and those are my phobias right there. A while back my son said that he had a witch standing behind him in his room. I could definatly tell that he was scared shitless. It sent ripples down my spine. I got this weird feeling, let things go for the night. Talked to my father who knew the people that owned the house before us, the guys wife had passed away while they were living here. The night she died, my father was helping the husband out, once he was asleep in be he was talking to the daughter outside and he said he had seen someone walk in front of the picture window and went to go check on the husband because he was delerious with grief and didn't want anything bad to happen to him. When they got in there the husband was still sleeping. My father said he thought it was his wife coming to say goodbye to her husband.... all the same I had my father bless the house against any evil......ever since then, my son goes to bed alot easier. Doesn't say hes scared of his room.... on the other hand my daughter who is only 8 months old. She stared at something my wife and I can't see and will start to laugh uncontrollably. We feel there is something there keeping her entertained.... creeps me out bad, but at least shes laughing and not crying...... still scared though

Snype22 ]

Mine is being crippled, Losing a limb etc. don't know if I could handle it... on top of the stress on my loved ones... and it would prevent me from playing COD!

You could lose a leg and still play.

Hell, you could lose an ear and still play.

But if you lost your tongue or your bottom lip....then everyone would force you to retire.....because they wouldn't understand a word you were saying.

Got a few, but one that will send me into a panic attack everytime are claustrophobic situations. For instance, being in the middle of a large crowd, like a concert. I can't stand having all those people around me and not being able to see out or move easily.

And I used to love caving, but the last time I went into a cave that I had been into a few times before, I had a freak out. We were going into this cave and this part of the cave was very narrow. Narrow like you have to walk sideways and your front and back are only inches from the wall and then you come to an opening where you have to crawl about 15 feet because the ceiling just drops. Well, this stupid girl who had never been in this cave before, was leading the way and she freaked out and just stopped and wouldn't move and so the line of 5-6 of us kind of smushed up together. (Kind of like a car pile up, when something stops suddenly.)

I was next to last in line and my gigantic brother-in-law was breathing down my neck and then I realized that I was all trapped in there and I lost it. I told my brother-in-law to move and he just stood there. (There was this little pocket next to us where he could step up on the wall so I could get by.) So I started screaming at him to move and shoved my shoulder into him and physically moved him out of the way and took off for the entrance. Once I could see light again, I felt like I could breathe again. It really sucks cause that was something that I loved doing and I just don't see myself EVER going into a cave like that again.

I would have to say being in a cave, ya know how they show people on discovery wedging them selves against the Wall to get to another cave.....and sometimes they get stuck...total nightmare....

Even worse-----diving in caves....I'm a free diver so you will never see me with tanks in some murky ass cave...trying to follow a string back to safety.

.FEAR_WADE ]
CrImSoN_gUaRd ]

' date='i mean u keep shooting it and it dont die,wtf

[/quote']

Sounds like some Socom connections I know of ;)

LMFAO,YEA I SAID THIS ALOT IN SOCOM,AND STILL STAND BUY IT,ALSO GOOD REASON TO FEAR ZOMBIES,IS HAVE A CHITTYDAY ON SOCOM,ONLY TO HAVE ZOMBIES COPY THAT SAME CHIT,LOL, DOWN WITH ALL ROUTERS !# SOURCE OF LAG,DON'T BELIEVE ME,ASK THE PPL WHO MAKE THE ROUTERS,SORRY HAD TROW MY 2 CENTS IN FROM NOWHERE.

Snype22 ]

HAHAHAH that's good shit... reminds me when my clanmates yell at me for eating and playing at the same time...

I am in that boat. It seems anytime something even ruffles the mic I get yelled at because everyone is so used to me eating while playing lmao.

i must be the only 1 afraid of ALIENS!!!!!! i can't stand seeing any or hearing any aliens. whether there real or not i can't stand thinking about them or seeing pics. when i hear people saying they saw UFOs or been abducted, that freaks me out so bad. sometimes i can't sleep cause im thinking about aliens just apearing out of the dark and getting me!!! and since im afriad of aliens, it makes me afraid of the dark and afraid to be home alone or anywhere.

im scared of spiders cause i think there just not normal. that many eyes and legs is not necessary!! i can't swim so im very afriad of drowning too.  :(