DSM4UrFace from RoA

Hello all, I am DSM4UrFace BF3 Captain for RoA (reignofassassins.org) We are a fairly small clan and mostly casual but there are a few of us interested in some competitive play. We play BF3 on PS3 and I would love to get to know some other clans and get our feet wet with some actual clan on clan play as opposed to the usual smurf teams we play. I have heard of the site but never been or registered till now. We have our own server so feel free to stop by and say hi. Just search RoA server in game under server browser. I will be visiting some other clans' servers as well and trying to get my feet wet in the community. We have tried a few times to set up some clan scrims but getting a good date and time for everyone to actually be on at the same time proves difficult at times. We have enough members interested that I think once we get to know some other clans, it wouldn't be too hard to set something up, even if it was just a 6v6 or something. Anyway, I am new to the site so I am still trying to figure out everything here but I look forward to gaming with some of you soon.

Edited by DSM4UrFace

Hey there, I am happy to be here but just have a few questions. For BF3 I saw a couple different ladders that you can enter in to compete. There is the 4v4, the clan and then of course aftershock. As I understand it, aftershock is closed for new entries for the current event. For the other two, does it work the same way? Will we have to wait until a new event begins to enter and compete or can we sign up anytime? Thanks for your assistance.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Edited by DSM4UrFace

Aftershock is an invite event. You will have to wait until sign-ups open to submit an application. About 7 weeks.

The Squad ladder, is an open ladder. You can enter a team anytime. I haven't checked in a bit, so I'm not sure if teams are using it right now. You can usually find a clan here to challenge while you are waiting for the next tournament.