If you have not seen this take a look. I am a Flyers fan but I will give props to players and fans when they deserve them. I would HOPE ALL fans would be as concerned and as respectful as the Buffalo fans were. Thankfully he will recover and was stable shortly after the incident. The video is graphic but not real bad, FYI.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7000838691090396430

Guest [RiP] Medux

yeah im a BIG HOCKEY fan..and ive seen alot of crazy shit..but this is by far 1 of the worst things ive ever seen.. the amount of blood that was coming out of him was just abosutley disgusting.. (I WAS WACTHING THE GAME) ...man the trail of blood that was going from the corner to the bench was, um just disgusting ?.. hope the dude is alright he was a pretty damn good hockey player 2

Guest [RiP] Medux

yeah they are pretty tuff..any1 see that Junior hockey accident..where a dude swung his stick at guy on the ice..and it hit him in the face...the guy on the ice started twiching and all that on the ice and blood was pouring every where..i remmber they were warning us before they showed it on Sportsnet..it was insane

or the Donal Brashear when i belvie it was marty mcsouley slashed him acorss the face that was pretty disgusting to watch

Hockey is my 2nd favorite sport, I love hockey but just can't put it above the NFL. The other one that was pretty nasty was Clint Mullarchuck, you guys remember that one? When he was the goalie and took a skate to the throat, that was pretty nasty. Whoever said they were a Flyers fan :) I'm a Pens fan ... how did it feel to go 0-8 against the Pens last year ? :) You guys had his for a while this year, until Sunday.

-Rage- ]

Hockey is my 2nd favorite sport, I love hockey but just can't put it above the NFL.  The other one that was pretty nasty was Clint Mullarchuck, you guys remember that one? When he was the goalie and took a skate to the throat, that was pretty nasty.   Whoever said they were a Flyers fan :) I'm a Pens fan ... how did it feel to go 0-8 against the Pens last year ? :) You guys had his for a while this year, until Sunday.

Flyers pretty much went 0-8 against EVERYONE last year! LOL They were HORRIBLE! From worst to first, hopefully Gagne will get healthy and have a strong run in the playoffs.

The Mullarchuck incident was REALLY bad too. The booth guys were telling the camera men to not show it.