Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

If you have not seen this take a look. I am a Flyers fan but I will give props to players and fans when they deserve them. I would HOPE ALL fans would be as concerned and as respectful as the Buffalo fans were. Thankfully he will recover and was stable shortly after the incident. The video is graphic but not real bad, FYI.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7000838691090396430

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Guest [RiP] Medux

yeah im a BIG HOCKEY fan..and ive seen alot of crazy shit..but this is by far 1 of the worst things ive ever seen.. the amount of blood that was coming out of him was just abosutley disgusting.. (I WAS WACTHING THE GAME) ...man the trail of blood that was going from the corner to the bench was, um just disgusting ?.. hope the dude is alright he was a pretty damn good hockey player 2

Guest [RiP] Medux

yeah they are pretty tuff..any1 see that Junior hockey accident..where a dude swung his stick at guy on the ice..and it hit him in the face...the guy on the ice started twiching and all that on the ice and blood was pouring every where..i remmber they were warning us before they showed it on Sportsnet..it was insane

or the Donal Brashear when i belvie it was marty mcsouley slashed him acorss the face that was pretty disgusting to watch

Guest [RiP] Medux

here is the Marty Mcsorley slash on Donald Brashear Video aswell (long video if u dont wanna watch it all go 2 about 2 min 50 seconds is around when it happens )

Hockey is my 2nd favorite sport, I love hockey but just can't put it above the NFL. The other one that was pretty nasty was Clint Mullarchuck, you guys remember that one? When he was the goalie and took a skate to the throat, that was pretty nasty. Whoever said they were a Flyers fan :) I'm a Pens fan ... how did it feel to go 0-8 against the Pens last year ? :) You guys had his for a while this year, until Sunday.

Guest [RiP] Medux

yeah i livei n toronto so i must be a LEAFS FAN EVNE THOE THEY ARE TERRIBLE..pens my 2nd fav cuz of crosby i bought a crosby jersey last yr 2

hes wicked good

I wish he would catch on to the fans and media here in the US as much as he has in Canada. The guy is simply amazing on ice.

-Rage- ]

Hockey is my 2nd favorite sport, I love hockey but just can't put it above the NFL.  The other one that was pretty nasty was Clint Mullarchuck, you guys remember that one? When he was the goalie and took a skate to the throat, that was pretty nasty.   Whoever said they were a Flyers fan :) I'm a Pens fan ... how did it feel to go 0-8 against the Pens last year ? :) You guys had his for a while this year, until Sunday.

Flyers pretty much went 0-8 against EVERYONE last year! LOL They were HORRIBLE! From worst to first, hopefully Gagne will get healthy and have a strong run in the playoffs.

The Mullarchuck incident was REALLY bad too. The booth guys were telling the camera men to not show it.

Lets go FLYERS... They should like Gagne sit until like 2 weeks left of the season then come back.. unless we choke like the mets we should make the playoffs

and bring on forsberg baby.. this day and age paying 2.3 million for 2 years for his services even for a 50% healthy foresberg is well worth it

Guest [RiP] Medux

nah..and if he goes 2 u..hes dumb..no offence but the flyers aint gunna win a cup their goaltending nad defence arnt strong enough 2 carry them far into the playoffs