Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Any UFer's play games on pc?

I recently got a gaming pc after my old pc broke so I'm pretty new to pc gaming. I mainly have been playing DayZ and it is so great. Anyways I was just wondering if any other UFer's also play games on pc or more specifically I'm looking for people to play DayZ with.

If you don't know what DayZ is about, here is some info on it:

Zombie Apocalypse Survival Game where you not only have to deal with zombies, but the biggest threat is other players. This is definitely a game for the hardcore. It has permadeath, so any weapons and items you scavenge will be lost if you die.

You spawn along the coast in a massive 225 km2 open world with your only goal being to survive as long as possible. You don't spawn with any weapons, you only start with a bandage, painkillers, and a flashlight. You must eat and drink regularly. If you take damage you can start bleeding out so you must bandage yourself, if you lose too much blood you can pass out. There are 2 major cities and several small towns throughout the map. Each server you play on has around 30-40 players. Some players are friendly and will help you out if they see you, others will just shoot you on site. You can get a bit paranoid anytime you see another player since you dont know if they are going to shoot you or what. It's definitely one of the most unique games I've ever played. Everytime I play I have a different experience. Here is the map of the game and you can see just how huge it is. http://dayzdb.com/map#5.067.125

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com