What is your favorite MEAT?

I just sat down with a plate of cauliflower and some pork chops that my mom dropped off on her visit over the weekend. And as much as I LOVE pork chops, I couldn't help but wish it was a 30-ounce rib eye. LOL

Got me thinking, and I'm all for promoting good get-ta-know-ya's on the forum.....

What's YOUR ideal meat for dinner?

Mine would have to be the Rib Eye.

I love it when it gets cooked at a medium, but enough to where the bone gets a little charred......because as soon as I'm done eating through that thing, I'll sit back, pick up the bone with my hand and just gnaw on that thing until every shred of animal is consumed! LOL

No sauce....no ketchup.....no salt n pepper.......if it's cooked right, it doesn't need any of that stuff.

What ya guys got?

And HOPEFULLY we all won't get hungry reading through this.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Undertow ]

I just sat down with a plate of cauliflower and some pork chops that my mom dropped off on her visit over the weekend. And as much as I LOVE pork chops, I couldn't help but wish it was a 30-ounce rib eye. LOL

Got me thinking, and I'm all for promoting good get-ta-know-ya's on the forum.....

What's YOUR ideal meat for dinner?

Mine would have to be the Rib Eye.

I love it when it gets cooked at a medium, but enough to where the bone gets a little charred......because as soon as I'm done eating through that thing, I'll sit back, pick up the bone with my hand and just gnaw on that thing until every shred of animal is consumed! LOL

No sauce....no ketchup.....no salt n pepper.......if it's cooked right, it doesn't need any of that stuff.

What ya guys got?

And HOPEFULLY we all won't get hungry reading through this.

I always knew you were a DOG! you sick puppy you...my favorite meat would have to be...ummmm hmmm? lets see im typing like this because im still thinking of what it would be, and i didnt feel like thinking first so now you guys get to read me thinking...shit, what was the question again? oh yea, favorite Meat.....ummmmmmmmmmmm Chicken

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

my favorite has to be either buffalo or moose. they are both really moist, and when cooked right cant be beat. moose can be a little togh sometimes, but a good marinade solves that problem.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
PRIMEMEAT ]
Undertow ]
Hannibal. ]

Mine is

Another

Perfect

Cut

of

PRIMEMEAT

LOL.......

He wanted to see me nekkid last night on my PS3 EYE.

I was shy, though. ;D

PRIMEMEAT LOVES BUTTSEX WITH MONKEYS AND GOATS......HE ALSO ENJOYS EGG AND PLACENTA MILKSHAKES

Its all true ;):-*

thats just Wrong.

Guest Skipper

I smoke my own ribs in my own rib rub.   I then finish them with a smoky BBQ sauce.  During my 6 hour smoking process, I treat my ribs with a apple juice and Cpt. Morgan spray.  I use a certain method while cooking them during the six hours. When I'm done, my ribs are falling off the bone.

My neighbors even have me smoke some for them.

I'm entering a local contest this year for best ribs.  Wish me luck...

Guest SuddenRedScare

Me and a buddy of mine prefer a good old 'Aunt Meg' meal from the movie Twister.  Sirloin steak, mashed potatoes, eggs (sunny side up), and some home made lemonade.  This meal if preferably consumed while sitting on top on my garage, while watching a line of storms come in with the storm whistle going off in the background.  Bottle rockets and roman candles are also a must in these circumstances.

steakandeggs1.jpg

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

a couple of suggestions if you havent tried them...ostrich breast and shark. both are delicious when cooked properly, but if you order shark in a reteraunt, you are probably getting swordfish. you need to find it at a good seafood market.

I live in the pork and beef capital of the world. So my favorite white meat is of course PORK CHOPS, fried or grilled. Then fresh...I SAID FRESH porterhouse or Rib eye. I have a guy here that cuts all my meats for me. Oh by the way did I mention all the meat is home grown. Ya I grow and cook my meat. ;)