• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
-Rooster- ]

Just messin with ya.  ;D  ;D

Puddy....Did the Mustang have louvers on the side windows.... It looks like the hood is somewhat of a shaker hood...is that correct? It just doesnt look like the akward scoops at my local dealership.  Nice ride For sure.

i put the side louveres and rear window louvers on the car (rear ones are not in pic), and the striping and shaker was done by my dealership. the shaker is functional, and WILL hit the hood if you rod it hard enough, just like the good old days. it also has a magnaflow true x-pipe exhaust with high flow cats.

Guest Skipper
Chili-Palmer ]

Got any pics of the actual cars, or do you always take pics of your cars on the lawn or in a hanger ..lol

LOL....I just went to Google Images

They are stock photos....her's is a 2003 and mine is an '07

xPUDDYTATx ]
-Rooster- ]

Just messin with ya.  ;D  ;D

Puddy....Did the Mustang have louvers on the side windows.... It looks like the hood is somewhat of a shaker hood...is that correct? It just doesnt look like the akward scoops at my local dealership.  Nice ride For sure.

i put the side louveres and rear window louvers on the car (rear ones are not in pic), and the striping and shaker was done by my dealership. the shaker is functional, and WILL hit the hood if you rod it hard enough, just like the good old days. it also has a magnaflow true x-pipe exhaust with high flow cats.

DAMN, I am very impressed with your mustang even more now. I thought that looked like a shaker hood. The stripe is kick ass too. My father inlaw has a SRT-8 Charger 06 w/ 6.1 hemi...I want him to get a shaker hood for that. I love those things.

Guest Skipper
Goat ]

Yea I believe that Caddy on the golf course is actually Tiger Wood's car... and the one in the  hanger belongs to one of the Wright brothers.... LOL.

Buick would probably sue Tiger for driving a Cadillac.

The reason the Aviator is in a hanger is it's the Kitty Hawk Edition, whatever the hell that means.

Skipper ]
Goat ]

Yea I believe that Caddy on the golf course is actually Tiger Wood's car... and the one in the hanger belongs to one of the Wright brothers.... LOL.

The reason the Aviator is in a hanger is it's the Kitty Hawk Edition, whatever the hell that means.

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina is where the Wright Brothers first flew their aircraft...but that's just me talking about common knowledge :P

Deutscher75 ]
Skipper ]
Goat ]

Yea I believe that Caddy on the golf course is actually Tiger Wood's car... and the one in the hanger belongs to one of the Wright brothers.... LOL.

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina is where the Wright Brothers first flew their aircraft...but that's just me talking about common knowledge :P

Darn it! De75 you’re destroying the whole “Brawn = no Brains†assumption.. shhhh keep it low… that way when some pinhead challenges you to a fight you can annihilate him with witty commentary… leaving him confused, bewildered and sniveling.

Guest Skipper
Deutscher75 ]
Skipper ]
Goat ]

Yea I believe that Caddy on the golf course is actually Tiger Wood's car... and the one in the  hanger belongs to one of the Wright brothers.... LOL.

Yes, I know that. I was referring to what it means to the car model.....Meaning they just called it the Kitty Hawk edition because it's loaded.

Goat ]

Darn it! De75 you’re destroying the whole “Brawn = no Brains†assumption.. shhhh keep it low… that way when some pinhead challenges you to a fight you can annihilate him with witty commentary… leaving him confused, bewildered and sniveling.

sorry Sensei Goat, I'll be sure to play dumb when challenged intellectual...

yoooooo where's da gym around here?!

TheIcecreamMann ]

WEEKEND DRIVER/If I don't have the Chevy (For those who appreciate older F150s, this is in mint condition with 60,000 orgianl miles)

truck.jpg

Very nice......I cant belive the condition that is in...or what it appears to be in. I bet they dont salt your roads LOL.

They do.....

...I bought it from a women who had it in her garage and drove it to church on Sundays...... Her father bought it new in 1981 and never really used it. It has stayed in Oklahoma all it's life. The guy even wrote down everthing he ever did from 81 and every trip he took across Oklahoma state lines.

The inside is perect except on tiny wear spot on the driver side seat. Everything except the wheels and exhust are orginal

Thanks for knd words =)

Thats what im talkin about..!!!

Picture012.jpg

Are you into the Rockabilly scene.?

There is a show out here every year called "The Hootenanny" a bunch of cool bands play & there is a car show of all kinds of old Rat Rods, n shyt. That truck would fit in perfect.!

I love it.. I go every year.!