o-STRICK-o ]

cool stuff...

Ive got:

-Red 07' mazdaspeed 3 2.3 turbo (my ride)

* upgrades-----blow off valve, cold air intake, coilover adjustable suspension, 3" turbo back piping :)

-White 07' cx-7 mazda SUV 2.3 turbo (wifes ride)

005.jpg

006.jpg

I love me a 2.3 turbo man! 200 to 400 lbs less than a V8 with equal or more horses. Better weight balance. I bet she tears through the twisties. I just upgraded my SVO with a T3/T4 hybrid & 3'' downpipe. I can chirp the tires all the way up to forth ;D

007.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a pic of a chevelle I am looking at. I can't afford it right now, but it is my ultimate dream car. EXACT make, model and color. 1965 Chevy Chevelle. I would literally give my right nut for this car. If anyone in the community was about 30 grand laying around, and are feeling generous, please pm me IMMEDIATELY! ;D

chevelle.jpg

SEQUOYAH ]

Here is a pic of a chevelle I am looking at. I can't afford it right now, but it is my ultimate dream car. EXACT make, model and color. 1965 Chevy Chevelle. I would literally give my right nut for this car. If anyone in the community was about 30 grand laying around, and are feeling generous, please pm me IMMEDIATELY! ;D

chevelle.jpg

Im with you man.. I would rather have the 64, but i do love the old Chevelle's (64/65 & 68/69) 66 & 67 are too long for me.

I used to have a 65 Nova (Chevy II) in High School. lol (327ci, Turbo 350, etc..)

some nice ass rides in here, i love the classics.

this is what i drive nothing special but i like my stereo :)

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid

(this is obviously not MY car but i dont have one of the body)

honda-accord-hybrid-rear.jpg

(same thing not my car but exact same inside)

honda-accord-interior.jpg

my navi in my car omfg i love navi

hondanavi.jpg?t=1225833578

hondanavi2.jpg?t=1225833577

my stereo i have a JL Audio 12" W7 sitting on the top of the ported box is a 4 Channel US Amps Hybrid amp that runs my 6 1/2" mids and my tweets up front

12inchJLw7withsmallamp.jpg?t=1225833592

on the back of my box is the amp pushing the sub 1000x1 monoblock JL Audio amp

ampwithdigicap.jpg?t=1225833593