UF: BLACK Bracket online

SNIPER ]

The bracket is under "Bracket" and if you don't see it, you may need to delete your cookies and clear your history from your browser. Then close it and restart and you should see the new updated pages.

Then snuggle your keyboard and tell it how beautiful it is. Then take the mouse and rub..... oh god this is more difficult then I figured it should be. Maybe you should just do what sniper said. ;D

still wondering if we are the home team or if >7< is the home team?????????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe this will help, Gravity posted this in the Clan Rep section:

"D: Playoff matches will consist of 2 maps with a 3rd universal tiebreaker map if needed. The first map played will be the higher ranking clan’s map. The second map will be the lower ranking clan’s map. The participating clans choose their side for their respective map. The winner is the clan with the most rounds won over the course of the first two maps. If necessary, pick on the 3rd map is determined by the clan whose MVP had the higher kill total. If this is also tied, the lower seeded team gets pick on the tiebreaker map."

This also means that the higher seeded team is the HOME team, as their map is first.

-Rooster- ]

I wrote down almost all map picks. But somehow I missed 3 of them. One happens to be who we play first round. Does anyone know what [+] picked for a map ?

I have almost all the rest written down though :)

So anyone know for sure what happens here?

SNIPER ]

still wondering if we are the home team or if >7< is the home team?????????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe this will help, Gravity posted this in the Clan Rep section:

"D: Playoff matches will consist of 2 maps with a 3rd universal tiebreaker map if needed. The first map played will be the higher ranking clan’s map. The second map will be the lower ranking clan’s map. The participating clans choose their side for their respective map. The winner is the clan with the most rounds won over the course of the first two maps. If necessary, pick on the 3rd map is determined by the clan whose MVP had the higher kill total. If this is also tied, the lower seeded team gets pick on the tiebreaker map."

This also means that the higher seeded team is the HOME team, as their map is first.

sorry i meant to type i found the answer to that aswell in my last post