Any1 PLAY Final Fantasy Games

Guest [RiP] Medux

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [RiP] Medux

holly shit man..mind helping me out in it ? lol i am only levl 16 Warrior ..but ive been trying 2 level up my GoldSmithing lvl or w/e its called..i havnt played in about a month thoe my thing expired lol

That was a good two years ago =)

I gave up after my endgame linkshell basically robbed me

Leader took off with the LS storage character with like.. 300Mil on it and went to another server

If you ever have.. like questions about the game I can always answer them, although I quit around the time the third expansion pack out.. so I don't know much about any of that stuff.

Guest [RiP] Medux

haha oo ive done the dunes..lol..well no not really ive been wasting alot of time and money on the goldsmithing lol

but yeah dunes wre fun ..hard finding a good party with normal ppl lol

Guest [RiP] Medux

yeah but once u get 2 level 100 damn ur rich as shit..jsut takes hellla long time 2 get there and ALOT OF MONEY

prob not the best choice of job for a lvl 16 HA

lol

i shud try alchemy thoe and ur lvl 100 ud prob be very helpful

Guest [RiP] Medux

lolll..yeah they bannnn sooooo manny people..but yeah its only like 20 bucks for 8 months or sum crap..and the game has been updated so much that website isnt even that realible that much..use the Final Fnatsy Wikipedia 1