Any1 PLAY Final Fantasy Games

Guest [RiP] Medux

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [RiP] Medux

yeah its crazy time consumeing..the game is impossible 2 beat..literlly ...and i thought it was neat how they combined PC xbox 360 and ps2 servers ..its hectic..man the game is orgasmic

Lol... I'll agree it's impossible to completely beat..

It takes forever, trust me.

My only advice is to Level up BRD

That's the #1 most wanted job as far as I know.

I have BRD friends that have gotten 75 in a few months

Of course, they had another 75 job.. so they knew how to do everything.

When you get to level 50-55-60-65-70

You have to do the stupid Genkai (level cap) missions.

Which suck ._.

The level 70 one you have to fight a guy named Maat, who is whatever job you are.

You aren't allowed to use a subjob. He uses the weapon skills of a monk

(So you better hope he doesn't use Asuran's Fists)

Guest [RiP] Medux

nah i payed for the 8 months thing dude lol it was only 18.75 or sum crap..i belive renix might have done it 2 not sure? i can log on rite now 2 double check for u and give you ALL the prices

and yeah the game is impossible but hey DARK you no they came out with alot mroe jobws u can only have a sub job at lvl 30 so im only lvl 16 lol..i gotta lotta work 2 do

Guest [RiP] Medux

i have been reading around apparently lots of people have been having this ERROR problem and u have to contact them by sending them ur username nad pw ..this is crazy jeeze

Guest [RiP] Medux

dude it took me 10 hours LITERLLY i sat there and waited for all these fucking updates and patches when i first bought hte game..like when i mean 10 hours i mean 10 HOURS>.it sucked maybe even abit logner hten 10 hrs ..but yes..there is alot of change to the game and theres still millions playin the game..not as many as there use to be though (what renix said hes a level 60 WHM) but yeah lvl 30 is the SUB job..unno alot of change dude

Guest [RiP] Medux

o wait ha i re read ur post..u can only get a sub job at lvl 30..then more jobs are unlocked for u. theres abunch of new jobs aswel..but the highest lvl u can have for a sub job is 37 because ovbously its cut in half form the highest levl u can have witch is 75