Cops Rock. (sarcasm)

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

Really though, who fucking cares. There are 3 million different videos of "cop misuse of authority" on the internet.

Spamming the video doesn't help anyones cause....

I don't feel sorry for that kid. They know they're not supposed to be skating there.. as I've been to where they are many times and it's posted. Running an attitude with an officer isn't going to help any situation. Baltimore cops have enough shit to deal with on their hands.. it's the murder capital of the US.. so I can see why the guy was sick of dealing with shit coming from a 14 yr old kid.

I'm sick of seeing these videos

I had to listen to it with out the volume on... Was that a little girl or just a frail kid? lol He barely touched the kid- Get over it.

Now if he tazed the kid, Maced him, beat him with a club- Then I would cry WTF. Since I can not listen to it I would imagine the meter cop is an asshole and the kids are little pukes that posted the shit on the net.

Skate or die! Not skate or cry you little... Ahh NM lol

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Yea i heard about this.....Hes an asshole....although i can understand his frustration...it seemed like he was clearly bullying the kid.....he was three times his size and seemed like he was on a power trip....but can you blame him? hes a harbor cop.......they are nobodys.

My half-brother lives in the Baltimore area with his dad, he's a skater and a pretty good one too, I think lol. Anyways, though he's into skating I got the kid into bodybuilding and at 17 the kids pretty damn beefy (this may seem irrelevant but you'll see). He told me the meter cops regulate against skateboarding like their life depends on it. He said one time he was with a group of like 8 or 10 of his buddies over the summer and they were all skating. A meter cop came by that was off duty, tried to do his duty and because the kids didn't see his badge and the cop didn't announce himself as such, the guy got his ass kicked by my brother when the cop put his hands on him. He got carted off but released and the chargers were dropped when the lawyer argued it was self defense because the officer failed to announce who he was.

Pretty funny shit, wish I would have seen it happen.

Guest M16Assassin

that is a good story Deutscher. :D

But how far have we come where we define brutality as only when something extremely severe happens such as tazing or getting your head smashed in. The kid didnt do anything to deserve that treatment. That cop was an asshole and the fact that baltimore has the highest murder rate only goes further to say why is this cop wasting his time with a 14 year old skater when he could patrolling the streets looking for real criminals. I have no problem with the good police and believe me I know many of them but asshole cops just get on my nerves.

Prane ]

that is a good story Deutscher. :D

But how far have we come where we define brutality as only when something extremely severe happens such as tazing or getting your head smashed in. The kid didnt do anything to deserve that treatment. That cop was an asshole and the fact that baltimore has the highest murder rate only goes further to say why is this cop wasting his time with a 14 year old skater when he could patrolling the streets looking for real criminals. I have no problem with the good police and believe me I know many of them but asshole cops just get on my nerves.

word!

Heres a simple solution:

Don't act like a shithead and you wont get treated like a shit head.

The problem now a days is that to many of you think its COOL to disrespect authority and act like since you or your mommies and daddies pay our salaries that we have to be nice to you and do what you want. The reality though is that we also work for the law abiding non attitude having citizens who don't want shitheads hanging out in front of their homes or businesses.

Every video that has been posted over the past 2 weeks showing cops "beating" on people are nothing more than biased footage that most of you buy into without knowing anything else about the situation. Why don't you spend time searching for videos of cops "beating" on respectful law abiding non attitude having citizens? Or maybe even a video that you physically taped yourself, showing a cop doing something bad. When that happens I'll gladly agree with you that the cop(s) in the video are bad. Until then I'm sure you guys will continue bashing cops based on a video clip and nothing more. Mean while I'll continue backing my brothers and sisters in blue until I get more facts. Because thats what I do. I try and get all the facts before passing judgement.

Keep this in mind too, KARMA IS A BITCH. The day will come where you will find yourself in need of a cop. It could be as simple as helping you when your car dies on the side of the road or it could be as serious as saving your life. I hope for your sake you don't end up with that one bad apple who knows you hate cops. He may leave you stranded or not try as hard to save your life. Of course after reading all the bullshit bashing going on lately even I might have to question just how bad he is.

Good luck to all of you.

Guest M16Assassin
Snake Doctor ]

Heres a simple solution:

Don't act like a shithead and you wont get treated like a shit head.

The problem now a days is that to many of you think its COOL to disrespect authority and act like since you or your mommies and daddies pay our salaries that we have to be nice to you and do what you want. The reality though is that we also work for the law abiding non attitude having citizens who don't want shitheads hanging out in front of their homes or businesses.

Every video that has been posted over the past 2 weeks showing cops "beating" on people are nothing more than biased footage that most of you buy into without knowing anything else about the situation. Why don't you spend time searching for videos of cops "beating" on respectful law abiding non attitude having citizens? Or maybe even a video that you physically taped yourself, showing a cop doing something bad. When that happens I'll gladly agree with you that the cop(s) in the video are bad. Until then I'm sure you guys will continue bashing cops based on a video clip and nothing more. Mean while I'll continue backing my brothers and sisters in blue until I get more facts. Because thats what I do. I try and get all the facts before passing judgement.

Keep this in mind too, KARMA IS A BITCH. The day will come where you will find yourself in need of a cop. It could be as simple as helping you when your car dies on the side of the road or it could be as serious as saving your life. I hope for your sake you don't end up with that one bad apple who knows you hate cops. He may leave you stranded or not try as hard to save your life. Of course after reading all the bullshit bashing going on lately even I might have to question just how bad he is.

Good luck to all of you.

I don't hate cops at all. Through all the shit I've dealt with with the bad apples I still respect the boys in blue. And my mommy doesn't pay for your salary I do. I get that you don't like this stuff being posted. I would be annoyed as well if I was you.

That being said judging from what I saw that was out of line, The kid really didn't disrespect him other than calling him "dude" and "man" which is how kids talk. He just wanted his board back. Once the cop told them not to skate they did. It seems like he was looking for trouble to me.. but thats just me.

lol! I've worked with cops, hung out and drank with cops. I don't hate them in general, but specifically...those dickwads that get on powertrips, with the I wish i was a marine haircuts...come on.

Lets see...I had to beat the shit out of a cop who was at one of my parties, because he slapped his girlfriend for spilling his beer.

I got pulled over for having a suspended license (I had no idea, they dropped everything because it was a mistake in paperwork) and the cop yanked me out of my car, slammed me back into it, and pretty much sent me to Patients First because he re-injured my rugby injury I had sustained that year. Well, it got me goverment money for nothing...but damn...all I said to him was "Really? Are you sure?" To which he replied "Get the Fbomb out of the car you Fbombing C**T."

So...there are cops like that EVERYwhere. The reason videos like this exist is because sometimes even in honored positions, the dregs of society infiltrate. There is no reason that that metermaid cop should have ganked up that 14 year old boy and reacted like that.

BUT....in a video posted earlier about the search of that woman...I would defend their actions (except for the male cops being present). I know first hand how hard it is to detain someone cracked out of their mind or just totally unresponsive.

So...I will continue to support videos that show abuse of power and uniform...not to disrespect it or to promote defiance of authority...but in my own little effort to promote higher standards in the hiring of those who are there to protect us and serve us.

Is the cop even allowed to take the kids skateboard away? As soon as he asked them to stop skating, they did and then the kid kept saying "dude" and the cop went on a power trip. If I was that kid, I wouldn't of said a word when he was asking me all those questions... That would of really pissed him off. But then he probably would of beat my ass and locked me up...