Gee....I wonder if this means we have yet ANOTHER surprise in store for everyone here.

Urgent Fury's like the North Pole.

I might as well start callin' myself Santa Claus.

Snipe....you can be the Easter Bunny......kids fuckin' see through his bullshit before they see through Santa.

LOL

LOCKDOWN!

NEO-X ]

Damn you sniper.

Even a page as simple as an "under construction" , you still make it look badass.

:) :)

LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking myself when I was making it. I don't do it on purpose, really. I was just going to put the UF logo and that striped construction bar on the page but then I start getting all kinds of ideas and I end up with something totally different....lol

And yes, I'll be the Easter Bunny. ;)

Do you want to know what I'm doing the other 364 days of the year....?

KICKING ASS!

The Easter Bunny hates you.

You should never be scared when we say we're going to blow you all away.

That's a GOOD thing! We're workin' hard, as always, for YOU!

HOWEVER, you SHOULD be scared when WE'RE blown away by what we're about to bring you......and in THAT case, YES, you REALLY should be f&*kin' scared.

Be afraid.

Be VERY afraid.

And then when everything gets released THIS FRIDAY.......rejoice that you have found the UF community. We'll be leaving all others in our dust, so you better hang on tight because this ride is about to get SICK!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Undertow ]

This Friday is going to be a very, VERY good day for all here in the Urgent Fury Community.

VERY good day..............

:-*

you dont mean...NO WAY...the donor plaque and game videos will be posted on the Lori's Watch site this Friday? KICK ASS!!!!!! ;)

LOL....yeah, those videos were left in the hands of the players who said they were taping....and trusting them was all we could do.

Sniper and I never received a single one, so there was nothing to post.

Neither Sniper or I had/have the capability to tape matches, which was why we were hanging on the promise of the 4-6 players who said they could/would.