APC -and- UF get "TELEVISED"

There's some fun projects going on out there, and ONE of them is Urgent Fury's newest friend.

Check out DV8 NEWS here at:

Not only is APC one of three clans featured on there, but there is a shout-out for the UF Podcast and....not mentioned on there, there WILL be a full feature ABOUT UF on one of their upcoming shows!

Check it out! DV8 News impressed the hell out of Sniper and I, and we're excited to bring them to you here in the UF Community!

HogWild ]

I'm calling a rules violation... illegal recruiting tactics by Tow.... ;)

Wow, that was neat, never knew such a gamer news show existed.

LOL, HEY NOW!

And yeah, I had JUST come across their news site on the PS3 forum just last week. Very new to me, too.

But I saw some potential in it, saw that they were on the good track to something great, and let them know about Sniper, UF and myself. Both camps saw that we had some similar ethics and goals and we think we can help one another out. I kind of used APC as the test subject before throwing UF at them. I think DV8 News did GREAT on the test run. I'm very excited to see what they do with UF, hopefully on the next episode or so.

Tow and Sniper,

I'll tell you what, you both deserve that spotlight. You and Sniper put a lot of hard work into both of your gaming sites (URGENT FURY and APC) for the enjoyment of everyone. So, my hat is off to all you guys over there. Take care and I really hope this takes off for you guys. Take care and congratulations from all of us here at HOLLOW GROUND.

Hawk

Hawk ]

Tow and Sniper,

I'll tell you what, you both deserve that spotlight. You and Sniper put a lot of hard work into both of your gaming sites (URGENT FURY and APC) for the enjoyment of everyone. So, my hat is off to all you guys over there. Take care and I really hope this takes off for you guys. Take care and congratulations from all of us here at HOLLOW GROUND.

Hawk

THANK YOU.

And like I said...this was actually just for APC, as DV8 were spotlighting clans......but hopefully our two camps can get together, as planned, and do a whole special for the tournament itself!