George A Romero's "DIARY OF THE DEAD"

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

mr romero was on the opie and anthony show the other morning. it was an amazing interview, and they definitley asked some "not by the book" questions. every one of his movies is simply amazing.

Guest M16Assassin
-REVEREND- ]

Dayum, I am Romero's BIGGEST fan, how did I not hear about this till now? Definately a good find Tow.

Obviously not the biggest fan then. ;D J/K

I've known about this movie for awhile and it looks great. All of his movies take place in the same breakout. Notice in Land of The Dead thats when the zombies got smarter. This one looks to be very good and the end of the trailer gives me goose bumps.

For those of you who dont know my main man georgie you might want to check out his other classics.

!. Night Of The Living Dead (received lots props for casting one of the first black leads that portrayed the hero)

2. Dawn Of The Dead (2nd best behind Night)

3. Day Of The Dead (great still but the 2nd worst)

4. Night Of The Living Dead (remake early 90's)

5. Dawn Of The Dead (remake 2004)

6. Land Of The Dead (worst but still great)

7. Diary Of The Dead (?????)

these are all in order of release. George is a master and he also directed Creepshow with Stephen King)