Saturday #BlackOps2 community Night Sign up

Good Morning UF'ers! Don't forget to set a time slot open from Battle Bowl to have a good time with Staff and your fellow clans. Community night starts at 10pm EST/9pm CST. Don't forget we'll be live streaming on Twitch.tv

• Like 1

• Directors
Saw some of tonight's gameplay on Twitch. Can anyone play, or do I have to have some clan members with me? I ask because it looks like I won't be able to get a Battle Bowl team in, so this may be my only chance to play with people from UF. Let me know.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk HD

Yes anyone can play, add Sierra

It's that time again! Get your players online and head over to our lobby for community night! Room will be ready at 10pm EST/9pm CST on Black Ops II. If you can't make it then make sure you follow Urgent Fury on Twitch.tv to catch the live invitations to the long awaited TacMap, POW II.

• 4 weeks later...

Community night is here again! Come join us for a no-holds-barred battle royale. Some new custom modes have been set and we think you'll find them challenging and fun! Just add me on PSN or follow your clan reps. Invites will be sent at 9pm CST/10pm EST as always.

So how did you guys like the game modes and settings tonight? Interesting to say the least. Had a lot of fun and I definitely think Mike Meyers is going to have to be a regular thing. Thanks for that one! I'm signing off, until next Saturday gents..

PS- I left all of the game modes from tonight in my player channel if you want to use them.

• Directors

Def had a good time last night, after it was all said and done, we had 480 unique viewers bringing over 1000 views to the channel. Thanks for joining us last night, we need to increase our viewership over all on the channel guys it is a great recruiting too for Urgent Fury.

• 2 weeks later...

Is everyone ready for tonight? I only had one special request for game modes and settings for tonight. If you have something special you want set up then post here, pm me or message me on PSN. Had a great turnout last week, lets continue the streak! See you tonight @ 9pm CST

• Directors

Sierra has been called out for an emergency and our ISP is still down, CNTRY its all you tonight for Community Night... I just checked and our ETA for repair is still 2 hours out.

Sent via my tethered Droid over Verizon on some slow ass 3G internet

My apologies ladies and gentleman for my absence last night. I was recalled last night for a security threat at 2100 and literally just walked in the door at 1015 not to mention my scheduled detail yesterday morning. Needless to say I will be getting acquainted with my bed very soon after a whopping 28 hours of zero sleep. I will try and get on later today if I can awake from my soon to be coma if anyone would like to shoot it up.

Semper Paratus

• 3 weeks later...

Alright boys and girls, here's the scuttlebutt. First, POWII has been cancelled which I am definitely upset about but hey, stuff happens right? Second, we are cooking up our next event to snap back from this and I think you'll enjoy getting closer to our natural roots. Although there's a new face and new weapons I think we can drive this one back to the deck plate and have some fun.

Consider this your invitation to come by and shoot it up Saturday night for community night so we can test out some game modes and get your feedback on what you like/don't like. Hope to see the usual faces and maybe a few new ones!

• Directors

Yah we had a good time, we had a good turn out on twitch too some of the chatters joined us and we had over 1900 views ;) love it when we are featured on the front page.

twitch54.jpg

Id like a ____ a night page lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by SN1PERCITY