Knight Rider Thread... TONIGHT!!!!

Undertow ]
MaluNYMets ]

So far its ok.. nothing big... I wish they did some past stuff in the beginning or in the garage have pieces of KITT.. and it would have been great if Mr Feenee (boy meets world) was back as the voice of KITT

So did I remember correctly? IS the voice of KITT Val Kilmer?

Yes it is Val Kilmer. This isnt supposed to be an amazing movie. Its just the beginning of a tv series. I think for a TV series they did a good job, I wish there was more KITT scenes instead of BS scenes.

Red0ctobeR ]

I don't think it is the voice of val kilmer.

I didn't like the show. The dialog is lousy, the stars seem like they have no acting ability. I hated the action scenes, they drug on forever. The only thing I enjoyed was the car. NOT the voice of the thing just the way it looked

Yeah, I did some checking....looks like it IS Val Kilmer.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35587

Red0ctobeR ]

I didn't like the show. The dialog is lousy, the stars seem like they have no acting ability. I hated the action scenes, they drug on forever. The only thing I enjoyed was the car. NOT the voice of the thing just the way it looked

X2

i was so bored i had to flip over to "The Universe" on Discovery ::)

Undertow ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Yeah, I did some checking....looks like it IS Val Kilmer.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35587

Why did they alter the voice? How come they didn't just let it be regular voice. I mean the original KITT sounded like a normal person. Man I don't like that

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I just downloaded it and watched it, I didn't think it was that bad, there are some things they could of had done better. But all in all I liked it, I especially liked it when Michael Knight rolled up at the funeral, I think it would of been even cooler if they showed him jump in the old KIT and take off.

As most of you I grew of with the original series. In my opinion it was almost unfair to use the original as a way of measuring this two hour Ford advertisement. I blame the writers, which were back-ups because of the strike. I tuned in with high hopes but only managed a small ejaculation upon hearing the theme song. I hope, no I wish all the advertising was droppped on us like the A-BOMB so we could tune in and NBC would have no choice but to make it a series but with better material. I hope I win the Mustang in the sweeptakes!

Again guys... This wasnt supposed to be a full fledged TV Movie more of a Series opening movie.. thats why it wasnt amazing... I hope you guys know this is probably going to be picked up and continue. I WANT FEENY BACK!!!.. He was the best voice of KITT.. I like the opening music though..

I didnt look at it as being a "movie" I just said it REMINDED me of a B rated movie. Bad actors, bad effect, bad voice overs. Cool car though- Except for the interior that looked digitally made (with all the lights) and a cheesy plastic momo steering wheel lol. Maybe if they started the story out to make it a little more interesting/ realistic and get me hooked these could have been over looked... But even the story was mediocre and stretched me to buy into it (like a B movie does) at best. Nothing I would rush home to see or record like the 1st night rider.