Frontlines: Fuel of War

Anyone try the MultiPlayer demo..?

Its actually pretty good, & the maps are insane, so much area to utilize.

& the "optional" stuff is really cool.. a RC chopper, or RC Car you can detonate, plus many other cool things.

If you have the option to check out the MP demo try it, it is well worth the try.!!

I downloaded the single player demo when it first came out.. I've played it (I've lost count of how many times) a lot!! This game really looks good! I've been having a great time with the small demo. They announced that it was going to come out for both the PS3 and the Xbox system. But only last week retracted that statement and now it appears they are going with just an Xbox version??? IF that's the case, I may be firing up the box a lot more than the PS3 real soon.

By the way, Chilli.. I got a new box.. gave the repaired one to the boy and picked up the newer version with HDMI for myself.. The new Tag is GOATGTO I think I had to use zero's for the Letter O. Not sure if it was both or one or the other but I believe it's both. At any rate, I used the free month they gave me but simply have been to busy to get online with it very much. I plan on re-newing the subscription tonight or tomorrow so I should be set back up on the box.. Send me a new friend invite to the new tag.

I want in on the Poker night!!! Is the game a downloaded game from box or some other title? Let me know which game to get to be able to get a seat at the table with you guys..

N3M3SYS ]
Chili-Palmer ]

I'm not sure. It was supposed to be for both consoles & PC, but Goat said he heard otherwise now.. so i'm not sure.

Goat, the new demo is Multiplayer so lets fire it up, its pretty fun.!

The PS3 version was cancelled.

That sucks, the game looks pretty sweet from what I've seen on GameTrailers.com Oh, well. XBOX is now stuck with dead technology, so screw em'.