What are your Hobbies? Besides Video Games

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I am looking for a new hobby outside of playing video games. I was thinking of getting into RC racing just electric I really don't want to get into gas cars, but I was wondering what do you guys do besides play video games.

Ohh and yes I am somewhat giving up on football for a bit :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

saint52 ]

I hunt and Fish.....but my favorite hobby is shooting...I have done it for as long as I can remember. Rifles are my passion......I have shots over 1000's yards..........but I love tactical hand gun work as well......shotting releases stress and its a great hobby.

now thats fun, u like rabbit,deer,ect,thats stuff is fun to hunt bc u get to eat it,lol i ilke snakes and other animals too like alligator, good food lol

Going to sports events are my favorite thing to do. I am a season seat holder for the Rangers and TMS (Texas Motor Speedway) I like to also attend MAvs and stars game when I can. Just not as big on the sport. I like to get to the ball park or races and start drinking 4 hours before anything even starts.

I like to bowl as well. I used to be in a league and carry ed a 212 avg. But when I had a kid, I lost the time I needed to go bowl league. Plus my hours conflict with it now. We still go on the weekends every so often.

Other then that.....Its all video games.

Golf, downhill skiing and restoring cars and trucks. Currently working on a 63 Ford F-100 Unibody. I rodstorate not restorate. For those woh don't know what that means, I don't follow the early model specs. I incorporate new technology into the vehicle to bring some creature comforts and style.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

I've tought Downhill Skiing, Snowboarding, guided whitewater raft trips, hiked most of the Cascades including up into Canada, volleyball, attended NASCAR races at all of the tracks in the southeast except Daytona, saw one of Julie Andrews last performances in Victor-Victoria, been on stage in about 6 community theatre plays, ran a SOCOM clan, gem mined, personal trainer for a Gold's Gym for a bit, golfed some of the nicest courses on both coasts, ....

I think my hobby is to do hobbys. Like take them up learn then move on. Dunno why just do.

Red0ctobeR ]

Golf, downhill skiing and restoring cars and trucks. Currently working on a 63 Ford F-100 Unibody. I rodstorate not restorate. For those woh don't know what that means, I don't follow the early model specs. I incorporate new technology into the vehicle to bring some creature comforts and style.

I passed up the opportunity on an ole 56 I wanted to play with... I still kick my self in the ass for letting it go. You should post some pics of your progression.

Red0ctobeR ]

Currently working on a 63 Ford F-100 Unibody. I rodstorate not restorate. For those woh don't know what that means, I don't follow the early model specs. I incorporate new technology into the vehicle to bring some creature comforts and style.

"Rodstorate"

Didn't know thats what you call it, but its the ONLY way to go..!!

UNCLE-SID25 ]

I passed up the opportunity on an ole 56 I wanted to play with... I still kick my self in the ass for letting it go. You should post some pics of your progression.

Absolutely.. I'd love to see them.!

I am an avid outdoorsman. When I'm not working you can find me hunting many species of animals from September (Dove, Teal, and Early Goose seasons begin) until May (Turkey hunting rounds out the hunting year). For those long gruesome dog days of summer you'll find me likely either on a boat/pier fishing or working on my aim at the gun club when I'm not working. I manage to squeeze playing Call of Duty/Socom with the clan nightly and hanging out with friends and family in there too. I am heading out to Missouri (Snow Geese), South Dakota (Snow Geese), and Florida (Wild Boars) in the upcoming month and a half.

smokeosama ]

I am an avid outdoorsman. When I'm not working you can find me hunting many species of animals from September (Dove, Teal, and Early Goose seasons begin) until May (Turkey hunting rounds out the hunting year). For those long gruesome dog days of summer you'll find me likely either on a boat/pier fishing or working on my aim at the gun club when I'm not working. I manage to squeeze playing Call of Duty/Socom with the clan nightly and hanging out with friends and family in there too. I am heading out to Missouri (Snow Geese), South Dakota (Snow Geese), and Florida (Wild Boars) in the upcoming month and a half.

What the hell...this is copied from your yahoo personalls, isnt it? ;)