What are your Hobbies? Besides Video Games

Guest KingJunk

Sting Ray's are very touchy.. (hard to care for)

If you are interested, get yourself a starter kit & try it out with some easier fish to take care of & see if you think it is worth it after 6 months to a year, then step up to more difficult fish.. including a sting ray.

A (12gal) starter tank like this - http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem~idProduct~CU07050.html

then fill it with hearty fish like - http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Browse.asp?Category=Fish%3ABeginners+Choice+Under+30+Dollars

Dont buy fish online, just find some good shops near you.. they will help you out TONS.!!

That's a pretty neat hobby! I was browsing that site a bit and noticed they have a black tip reef shark for $2000, that would be awesome to own. Getting a tank that can support a 6' predator and feeding it/cleaning the tank (or getting eaten) might be the entire opposite of awesome though lol.

LORD_LUCIFER ]

I have been a civil war reenactor for 12 years

http://home.earthlink.net/~jamesmurphy5382/

If you like history, you should take a look. 

I just lost a friend that was really into this...he was older and had lots of health issues but it was truley a passion of his. Great man. He had a canon too.

Chili-Palmer ]

I also wanted to mention a hobby of mine is Saltwater Aquariums.

We have 2 of them in my house, & i like them a lot, but they can be very tedious.

(12 Gal & 30 Gal.) ;D

Anyone else..?

I was a big salt water freak for a while....I dont have one setup rite now though. But now that I think of it I am going to get another.

I had the following:

Porcipine Puffer (favorite)

tomato clown

nemo clown...real name start with an "O"

lots of star fish (choclate chip, red, and more)

snow flake eal

yellow tang

lots of little hardy fish...spotted convics and zebra fishies

Nigger trigger

Live coral

and whole bunch more but I would have to remember better lol.

Yea i golf too.. (a few times a month..)

Once every two weeks or so.. sometime more especially in the summer.

Rooster,

IF you need to buy a new tank get the "Red Sea Max" 34 gal. (google it)

It's the BEST set up i have ever seen..!!

Not for a beginner, but an awesome all in one tank.

http://www.redseamax.com

Unless you already have a tank you're just going to set up again.

Guest SuddenRedScare
-Rooster- ]

Nigger trigger

Please elaborate... :P

I used to be into airsofting back in high school but it's since died out in my area. I plan on doing a lot of traveling this summer. A buddy and I are considering going down to Texas/Oklahoma to do some storm chasing and I plan on going to New York with a few buddies from my clan. On top of that I plan on going to a bunch of Brewer games in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Chicago, St. Louis, and possibly Houston. I guess you could call traveling a hobby of mine.

I dont get Airsoft..!?

We go Paintballing sometimes, & i like it, but i just dont think i would get half of the satisfaction from Airsoft.

It doesn't leave a mark, so how do you know if you even hit someone.?

or if they dont feel it how do you prove you hit them.!?

Plus i think airsoft guns are 5 times more dangerous for kids to play with, because they can look pretty real, & they could get themselves hurt by being dumb. or by shooting each other for fun, but out of the blue with no goggles.

Im guessing you're pretty into it though, so i guess it must work itself out somehow. ;D

I have never tried airsoft, but I'm a beast at paintball lol :). I love going paintballing, but in Chicago that's usually only possible during Spring and Summer. Btw I forgot to mention I enjoy watching The Cubbies, Bulls, Bears, and Fighting Illini hoops/football.

What kind of gun does everyone who paintballs have? This is my A-5. I just bought it last September and I'm going to upgrade it a bit. I had a 98 Custom, but I sold it when I bought the A-5.

misc006.jpg

Guest Stealthknight

nice, I use to go paintballing a lot. I had a silver Evil Pimp and I loved it. I sold it though but i still have a shitty spyder aggressor. In tampa its easy to go year round so i just go down to orbital paintball every once in a while and have some fun in public groups. I trade off between that and golfing.

Autosniper ]

Airsoft is used to train the US Military and there are several civillian groups who partake in the training missions as the terrorists. There is paintballs used for airsoft. Also the average Paintball gun shoots at  300 FPS. Most airsoft guns will shoot at 350+' date=' Stock.

[/quote']well that doesn't really answer any of the questions now does it ;D

And yea, we hop em up a little.. lol

I'm not sure of the specs but my friend would know he owns all the guns we use.

He gets them all at http://www.Rap4.com

smokeosama ]

I have never tried airsoft, but I'm a beast at paintball lol :). I love going paintballing, but in Chicago that's usually only possible during Spring and Summer. Btw I forgot to mention I enjoy watching The Cubbies, Bulls, Bears, and Fighting Illini hoops/football.

What kind of gun does everyone who paintballs have? This is my A-5. I just bought it last September and I'm going to upgrade it a bit. I had a 98 Custom, but I sold it when I bought the A-5.

misc006.jpg

Smoke Here's my Timmy 2k2. setup as follows: 7200 LP stubby tank w/ an EvoIII hopper, VForce Grillz all black mask

17420585777.jpg

Chili-Palmer ]

Sting Ray's are very touchy.. (hard to care for)

If you are interested, get yourself a starter kit & try it out with some easier fish to take care of & see if you think it is worth it after 6 months to a year, then step up to more difficult fish.. including a sting ray.

A (12gal) starter tank like this - http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem~idProduct~CU07050.html

then fill it with hearty fish like - http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Browse.asp?Category=Fish%3ABeginners+Choice+Under+30+Dollars

Dont buy fish online, just find some good shops near you.. they will help you out TONS.!!

Thanks for da info playa!

my hubby -Wu-Deuce is military and also into the freemason stuff so between that, family and socom he doesnt have enough time for hobbies (why i get to post this for him)...though he does enjoy golf (its called team building) and pwning privates...wait hes an e-7 now ...pwning every piece of shit person that calls themself a soldier (the whole act of congress is swelling his head i think :) )

I am a stay at home mom so besides spending time with my son I like to refinish furniture...theres nothing like dumpster diving and making trash into something useful and beautiful. and I volunteer, we have a lot of good programs here near a military base so I wrap presents send care packages shit like that, 2004 though i spent most of my volunteer time with the republican party, I'm starting at a baysitting place soon where we watch the children of deployed spouces and single parent soldiers I am excited about that!