colored names on COD

crater1 ]

Does this not bug you?? I hate when someone has that when you run up on them and cant tell whos team they are on unless you pay attention to their uniform and I dont have time to look at that I look for the red name then shoot.

What is this..!?

They have a glitch that changes their color, or makes the color/name dissappear.?

Sorry, but i just haven't noticed it... YET.

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

I doubt this will ever be patched.. it doesn't affect the running operation of the game at all. If you ever play COD on the PC you will see that it is rare for anyone to have a normal colored name these days...

ARCHANGEL ]

I doubt this will ever be patched.. it doesn't affect the running operation of the game at all. If you ever play COD on the PC you will see that it is rare for anyone to have a normal colored name these days...

According to what I've been hearing this breaches your user agreement with Sony and all people with weird colored names and/or symbols for their clan tag will be BANNED. I hope they do follow through and ban every last one of them.

Guest M16Assassin
Chili-Palmer ]
crater1 ]

Does this not bug you?? I hate when someone has that when you run up on them and cant tell whos team they are on unless you pay attention to their uniform and I dont have time to look at that I look for the red name then shoot.

What is this..!?

They have a glitch that changes their color, or makes the color/name dissappear.?

you do it somehow with a keyboard typing in a different language. It is very hard to tell if they are an enemy sometimes and it just looks really obnoxious. That and the fact that people now have the L1, L2, R1, R2.box,circle,x, and triangle buttons in their names and tags.

Guest [APC]Swifthawk
Prane ]
Chili-Palmer ]
crater1 ]

What is this..!?

you do it somehow with a keyboard typing in a different language. It is very hard to tell if they are an enemy sometimes and it just looks really obnoxious. That and the fact that people now have the L1, L2, R1, R2.box,circle,x, and triangle buttons in their names and tags.

you don't type anything in a different language. you copy your save game file to a mem stick, put it in ur computer.. access it from there, change the coding and then recopy/overwrite it when you put it back in your PS3. It's really easy to do, and if they start banning people for that kind of stuff then I'll just laugh because they must not have time to ban the guys who are actually glitching and using the maps how they shouldn't be played.

I just don't see them being able to ban every player with a colored name. Far too many out there for a blanket ban to cover... not to mention it'd have to be done on every platform.