Enter Clan Tag

OGC

Clan Contact:

fennsta_78

Clan Contact Email

HIDDEN

Clan Web Address

clanogc.net

Has anyone in your clan ever participated in Urgent Fury?

We have played in UF contests over the years.

If yes, please tell us what percentage of your players have played here.

25%

Has the leader of your clan ever led a clan here at Urgent Fury and if yes, what clan and what was their name in that clan?

No

To your knowledge, have you or any member of your clan been suspended from Urgent Fury for any reason? Please make sure you use due diligence in making sure this answer is accurate. Answering yes will not automatically bar you from playing at Urgent Fury.

No

If you answered yes to above, please explain

What Games does your Clan want to compete in?

Black Ops 2

If you checked other, please add here...

Where did you hear or learn about Urgent Fury?

UF_john/Sadist knows many of our senior members.

This was recently typed by one of our members who joined 9 years ago at the age of 15. A lot has changed in the clan since those days but you will see that many themes never change with us.

Who is OGC? How to answer that and be politically correct? We are husbands, fathers, and brothers whom are apart of a top notch no bullshit gaming clan that doesn't shy away from a challenge. The support that we provide each other both in game and in our real every day lives is unbelievable for a gaming clan. I remember slithering through the recruitment standards by staying quiet and joining the clan at the age of fifteen, granted I left several times during the later years but I still always found my way back home. I have seen many other members come and go, some just disappear because of life choices or careers, but for the most part OGC as a whole has always had the same core members that has helped it evolve, expand, and adapt to surviving multiple game releases.

From a seasoned "veteran" stand point on OGC I can proudly wear my colors and state that we've tangoed with some of the baddest clans in Urgent Fury and have held our own. We've been at the center of controversy but have still survived the tests of time for a gaming clan. Looking at the history of Urgent Fury a lot of clans have gone, some merging together, and some splitting and forming their own factions and warring their own former brothers; yet we as OGC have stayed together as a whole. We are like a fine tuned orchestra on the field of battle together, playing our symphony of destruction and unleashing hell and devastation to many clans.

The Old Gentlemen's Club is not just a gaming clan, deep down we've all become like extended family, which is something most other factions cannot say. We have the camaraderie that no other clan can match. Especially for the members that have been here since the Socom days, we lucky few can remember many a night of rolling deep some late night on Socom annihilating random clans, randoms, and cheaters. We prided ourselves in eliminating the cheaters and banning them from our brotherhood. Not everyone can be an OGCer but once you've earned those three letters in front of your PSN you've pretty much joined a tight unique fraternity that

is diverse but still everyone is considered equal regardless of time spent with the clan.

In the end... We will do our best to hold and cherish our clan values, our brothers, and our passion for gaming. We are cocky, ignorant, fun, but professional all in the same sense. When it is time to handle business, we get the job done for OGC, Kurtz, and Country (lol). If you should ever end up in a room with us on the same side or amongst us wherever, we will treat you with respect and at the same time expect the same. If you still misunderstand who we are... You've either spoken to Trey or you're just not OGC...

Sort of funny to re-introduce ourselves as a "new" clan- we've been around for ages, and we certainly arent going anywhere soon! Its great to see the UF community thriving, and its a relief to have a someplace to rely on, year in and year out, to provide a great gaming environment and culture.

Catch you guys in game soon!

• Directors

Yah Kurtz, the forum was set up for everyone to introduce themselves but never thought about it posting as "New Clan" lol...

Either way, glad to see so many of the older clans that we used to play with back in the day are still going strong. UF may have its ups and downs, but we are here for the long run though so many keep saying we will never last. :becky:

• Directors
Shane,

Perhaps I was doing something wrong.I couldn't locate any threads about us on the site. I went ahead and took the liberty to enter us since no record could be found.

-fennsta_78

No you did fine, I was talking more about the fact that it comes off as you guys being a New Clan when you are far from a New clan here at UF :biggrin1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New clan, psshh whatever ya bunch of old farts! ;) why don't you guys get on for community night this Saturday!? Add me, Aodaddy I believe you're already on my list.

Rangers lead the way!