Guest [503] _SniperWolf_

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_

After SOCOM Combined Assault, that is...

Will most of you guys stay with the SOCOM franchise, or will you jump ship like the Sea Snipers did? Is there people here looking forward to Confrontation? Or not?

And most importantly, where will UF go...when CA is no longer around?

Thanks in advance for your comments!

As LONG as Socom is here, Urgent Fury will be here.

We will not be "jumping ship" anytime in the near or far future. Urgent Fury will be ready for the Confrontation release, and will release tourneys to accompany.

Rest assured, if you feel like making UF and its community your new Socom port of choice, you've made the right one, and a lasting one.

Thanks for asking.

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_
Undertow ]

Rest assured, if you feel like making UF and its community your new Socom port of choice, you've made the right one, and a lasting one.

I have already made that choice. ;) I respect your outlook on how SOCOM clans should be, and I have always wanted to be a part of that. The upcoming tournament is looking good, and if our clan gets accepted, we will be sure to give a good and honorable fight.

Cheers