Who's going to the Superbowl vote now

What is your Superbowl showdown pick?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Superbowl showdown pick?

• Baltimore Ravens vs San Francisco 49ers
    • New England Patriots vs San Francisco 49ers
    • Baltimore Ravens vs Atlanta Falcons
    • New England Patriots vs Atlanta Falcons

I saw the thread and thought you were asking which of us was going to the superbowl... I wish! Hate the Pats but I think they're going to make another appearance against the 49er's although I think the Falcons should go. I'm neutral, all the teams I was pulling for this weekend lost and my team didn't even make the playoffs.

BTW is anyone else starting to hate the halftime shows for the superbowl? Last year Madonna and now Beyonce? I think they're just trying to appeal to women now and forgot about the majority of their following. Not that I don't think women should be watching the superbowl.

• Directors

So far everyone is saying New England will move forward for the AFC, but it is not unanimous for the NFC... what are you guys thinking about the NFC teams?

Go ravens! What an upset. I hate the Pats but I thought for sure they'd advance. Brother against brother, should be a good Super Bowl minus Beyonce being the half time show.

Rangers lead the way!