Resistance 2 Release Date Leaked??

Guest M16Assassin
Tha-Truth ]

yeah, but Resistance is big first party title alongside those. With 50 player online, and 8 player online coop, it could possibly be as big as COD4

it won't be as popular as cod but I'm curious to see what this is like. I thought the last one online wasn't very great but the no lag thing was great. I liked the single player but hopefully this one has a little more substance to it.

i am not a big fan of shooting aliens.. however the first game was pretty fun.. all of the details regarding the new release have me very curious.. i think this game will capture the attention of alot of people.. seems most of the bigger releases capture the audience for 2-5 months.. only to be beat out by a bigger badder title.. these next few months alot of us will be pinching pennies to try and keep up w/ the big game rush... rainbow6, Gta4 , GT5, Confrontation, S4 just to name a few..