Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Brother Show Down, Who is going to win the @SuperBowl Vote Now

Who is going to Take the Bowl?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to Take the Bowl?

• Baltimore Ravens
    • San Francisco 49ers

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I will throw in a twist to the poll, everyone that picks the winning team will be given a Spec Ops Premium Membership for the month of March.

You must actually vote in the poll to be eligible to get the March Membership.

• Like 3

I will throw in a twist to the poll, everyone that picks the winning team will be given a Spec Ops Premium Membership for the month of March.

You must actually vote in the poll to be eligible to get the March Membership.

i like this..

• Like 2

My vote has to go to the 49ers. They have been playing good football since they made the QB switch. I just want to know what the next family get together will be like for them after the super bowl lol

• Like 1

Fail... Beyonce used up all the juice! Pretty disappointed about the lack of good commercials and the halftime show was pretty blah. Third quarter was awesome. When you cool off the ravens whose average teammate is over 30 it's hard to warm back up! Some records tied or broken, an awesome comeback however shady it may be and a great end to a glorious career for 52. Congrats Raven fans.

Rangers lead the way!

Someone screwed up the color scheme for the poll. I picked the ravens to win the superbowl even though i'm

a 49er fan. Harbough never should have benched alex smith, next time baltimore.. take the points! fake fg nearly

cost you guys the game.