I am currently running a Belkin G Plus model F5D7231-4, I am having problems connecting to other players matches thinking the router is probably the problem I am looking to buy a new router.

This is the router I am looking to purchase: D-Link DGL-4300 Wireless 108G Gaming Router

Any Feedback on this would be appreciated?

Most of our clan has bought this router http://www.netgear.com/Products/RoutersandGateways/RangeMaxWirelessRoutersandGateways/WPN824.aspx

we havent had a problem since connecting with people.. I used to have a Linksys and couldnt connect to ANYONE.. i was so ticked..

enus_main_product_wpn824.jpg

Guest Stealthknight

Yea, i have a D-Link and use to have problems until i put my PS3 on DMZ Forwarding and havent had an issue yet. I couldnt enable the uPnP so i went with DMZ and its been working great.

I have tried the DMZ and the what portforward.com says for cod4 and psn. Still can't get in with Tow and some others but everyone else can so I have changed.

I went with the netgear Maulnymets suggested, it is also what the douche at worstbuy said to go with.

I will give it a shot it don't work I go back tomorrow and get the Link-sys.

Thanks for all your guys help.

MaluNYMets ]

Most of our clan has bought this router http://www.netgear.com/Products/RoutersandGateways/RangeMaxWirelessRoutersandGateways/WPN824.aspx

we havent had a problem since connecting with people.. I used to have a Linksys and couldnt connect to ANYONE.. i was so ticked..

enus_main_product_wpn824.jpg

i bought this router the other day when my linkys quit i have had good luck so far and the wirless works great on the laptop ;D

This router is working fricken awesome. ;D

I have not had any dropped games, there has not been a room I can not get into.

So this is an awesome router.

The lights on the top showing you have a connection, is a little wacky, :-\ but it doesn't bother me the router is in another room.

WaR-Do6 ]

This router is working fricken awesome.  ;D

The lights on the top showing you have a connection, is a little wacky,  :-\  but it doesn't bother me the router is in another room.

you can turn the lights off thats what i did ;D the switch is on the back

WaR-Do6 ]

This router is working fricken awesome. ;D

The lights on the top showing you have a connection, is a little wacky, :-\ but it doesn't bother me the router is in another room.

Wait what router did u end up getting bro?

Every thing is gravy.. :P

I have not had any issues with the new router, I said if I did I would take it back and try another one.

Rumpo, thanks I will keep that in mind if I have anymore problems - I already bought the new router.

I will gladly drop 80 bones just so I don't have to deal with the frustrations I had with the 3 year old Belkin router.

Being able to connect to everyones room makes War a happy man. ;D