Guest KingJunk

haha no not quite an accident like that lol

I suppose I can tell what happened to me I just didn't want to put it out there like I was grabbing for sympathy or anything.

I had been dieting down to try and compete at a smaller weight than I have in prior years and was taking a shit load of supplements to do it (on top of the juice). The combination of supplements screwed with my body so much that it caused an infection and then my gall bladder to explode and the juices from my gall bladder, whatever they're called (bile I think), damaged my liver and large intestine. I had to have emergency surgery to repair everything, had complications a few days later, had to go back under the knife and have since been in a hospital bed up until this past Thursday morning. I couldn't eat solid food for 3 weeks, was on an IV and shit diarrhea into a colostomy bag the entire time. Lost 23 pounds and well that's my story. Kept me in the hospital since Friday the week before the Crucible began.

Those who are interested in body building or are into body building or muscle gains of some sort. DON"T OVER DO IT! I know what I'm doing, but I was purposely putting my body at risk to gain a desired result and knew the risks. They just actually happened to occur and well what happened was the end result.

Hannibal. ]

Bro have you since gotten rid of the colostomy bag? That in itself is pretty traumatizing for someone at that age.

yes I did, it was about a week ago that they removed it, sewed me up and everything has been in working order since. I just have a very strict diet until it all heals and the doctor clears me to eat my normal diet. I know the first thing I'll be cramming down my gullet is either a full chicken or the largest cheeseburger you could imagine anyone consuming. lol