Xv Clan

Enter Clan Tag

XVC

Clan Contact:

arrowking56 or krazy_ass_kicker

Clan Contact Email

HIDDEN

Clan Web Address

Has anyone in your clan ever participated in Urgent Fury?

so far just 4 of us for the battle bowl and so far its been alotof fun cant wait for more tourneys

If yes, please tell us what percentage of your players have played here.

100%

Has the leader of your clan ever led a clan here at Urgent Fury and if yes, what clan and what was their name in that clan?

no

To your knowledge, have you or any member of your clan been suspended from Urgent Fury for any reason? Please make sure you use due diligence in making sure this answer is accurate. Answering yes will not automatically bar you from playing at Urgent Fury.

No

If you answered yes to above, please explain

What Games does your Clan want to compete in?

Black Ops 2, Modern Warfare 3, Other

If you checked other, please add here...

black ops 1

Where did you hear or learn about Urgent Fury?

through a friend who signed up with another team for the battle bowl

• Directors

Glad to see how you found us. I see you guys do not have a website, if you are interested, let me know... We can get you started we have many clans that host with us and its a great way for your clan to communicate internally.

• Directors

Sure, there are many forum options out there... our hosting can be found at http://www.urgentfury.net and if you use the promo code "powii" it will save you 50% off your first payment...

I'll let some of the clans that host with us provide links to their sites showing off some of the different server software.

Welcome to Urgent Fury and hello from the Rangers! If you need help with the website Shane is the man ;) I can also give some tips being a new website host myself. The forum setup is relatively simple even for novice users like myself. You can also use tapatalk to make access to your users that are on the go much easier to read forums that own smartphones, tablets, etc. I found phpbb3 and vbulletin to be the most user friendly but check them all out yourself. I'll come back with some links to clan sites.

Rangers lead the way!

Here's a few sites to browse to see some different options. Enjoy..

[cKs] Canadian Killing Squad - www.cksclan.ca

[odc] old dude clan - www.olddudeclan.com

[<N>] NightStalkers - www.nightstalkersclan.proboards.com

[OGC] Old Gentleman's Club – www.clanogc.net

[RVN] RAVENFALL – www.ravenfall.net

[sHO] ShadowOps – www.shadowops.org

[scK] SOCOM'S CLAN KILLAS – www.clankillas.com

[ U ] Clan Uprising - http://clanuprising.net

[XR] Xtreme Renegades - http://www.xr-clan.com

[XiL] The Exiled – www.theexiledclan.com/

[TOG] The Old Guard - www.theoldguardclan.com

[55] The 55's Clan - http://www.the55s.com/

Rangers lead the way!

• 1 year later...

The Old Gentlemen's Club is not just a gaming clan, deep down we've all become like extended family, which is something most other factions cannot say. We have the camaraderie that no other clan can match. Especially for the members that have been here since the Socom days, we lucky few can remember many a night of rolling deep some late night on Socom annihilating random clans, randoms, and cheaters. We prided ourselves in eliminating the cheaters and banning them from our brotherhood. Not everyone can be an OGCer but once you've earned those three letters in front of your PSN you've pretty much joined a tight unique fraternity that
is diverse but still everyone is considered equal regardless of time spent with the clan.