Came across this website by accident, but I'm happy that I did. I recognize a couple clans from my time with the now defunk Autumn Forge, like SHO and LPK. I gamed with Guns Gun Wild [GGW] there, winning a 2v2v2 tourney, and finishing 2nd in a 4v4 tourney. Though that clan still exist, I'm in the process of forming a competitive clan for sites like this. We have about 8 members right now, and are still looking for about 4 more strong players. Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself here, since I would like to become a part of this community.

On a side note, if we did end up forming a competitive clan, would we need a website in order to get accepted as a clan here? Thanks in advance!

• Directors

What you are seeing is alot of Battle Bowl Play, its a 4 v 4 event http://www.urgentfury.com/content.php/39-Urgent-Fury-and-FraggedNation-Present-Battle-Bowl-I-for-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2?tabid=242

You can get in on it

What you are seeing is alot of Battle Bowl Play, its a 4 v 4 event http://www.urgentfury.com/content.php/39-Urgent-Fury-and-FraggedNation-Present-Battle-Bowl-I-for-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2?tabid=242

You can get in on it

So I would just need to get 3 teammates to sign up and introduce themselves here, then fill out the proper form, correct? I'm pretty sure I can make that happen, just want to make sure I understand the proper procedure.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

• Directors

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using xScribb1e- long enough that I forgot about the account I used for the past 4 years. If anyone played in the Autumn Forge tournaments last season, or remember the clan Guns Gone Wild [GGW], my PSN at the time was Pitfan2782. Didn't like the numbers at the end of the name, so I went with something that people would recognize easier.